Pawhut Wooden Backyard Poultry Hen House Chicken Coop - Green
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Indoor nesting area with a large outdoor run that your birds will love
- Heavy duty wire that keeps birds in and predators out
- Removable droppings tray for easy cleaning
- Treated wood for long lasting life
- Overall Size: 88"L x 37"W x 56.25"H
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|Package Height||6 x 31 x 49 inches|
|Shipping Weight||1 pound|
Constructed from high-quality China Fir wood with a treated finish, this chicken coop is made with the kind of quality that is made to match your home and garden. A water-based paint gives a green finish to a chicken coop that has an expansive living area for your chickens and a dual-sectioned nesting box. With the spacious indoor area and sizeable fenced outside area, you provide your chickens with a series of options both to hide from the elements and to enjoy the sun. This means that you can allow for open air flow in the coop or close it up for climate control in those cold winter months. Improve your backyard and the life of your chickens today with this lovely coop from Pawhut.
- Spacious indoor nesting area and large outdoor run that your birds will love
- Heavy-duty wire helps keep birds in and hungry predators out
- Removable droppings tray for simple and easy cleaning
- Treated wood for long lasting use
- Multiple doors for quick and convenient access to your chickens
- Nesting box for chickens to comfortably lay their eggs and roosting poles for your birds to relax
- Green asphalt composite roof for increased resistance against the weather
- Assembly required
- Color: Green
- Overall Dimensions: 83.25"L x 35.5"W x 48"H
- 2 Grid Egg Box: 13.75"L x 30.75"W x 13"H
- Main Nest Door: 27"L x 35.5"W x 48"H
- Running Box Door: 67"L x 35.5"W x 35"H
- Inside Door: 10.75"L x 14.75"W
- Climbing Ladder Size: 30"L x 7"W x 1"H
- Waste Tray: 30"L x 20.5"W x 1.25"H
- Net Weight: 83lbs
- Material: China Fir Wood
Top Customer Reviews
Additionally, we have had to move the house around a few times and it isn't too heavy for 2 people, and seems sturdy.
The bad things:
The chickens couldn't walk up the ramp, it was too slippery, so we got some grip tape from a skate shop, and now it is fine.
We weatherproofed the wood because it didn't seem very protected.
The latch on the little house door was not as pictured, it is just a piece of wood with a screw.
The screws that hold the ramp up are poorly placed and way too small, so it broke off in about 2 days. We fixed it easily with some longer screws.
All in all our chickens are very happy with it. We have had them about 3 days, and they are laying eggs and being cute, and seem perfectly content, though obviously they are happier when they are exploring the whole yard!
Edit: so it's been almost 9 months, the cute chicken house survived a very bad winter well, and the chickens laid eggs every day, so they were happy too! It still looks just as it did when we bought it, and we've had no problems with it.