Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 315 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 343 reviews
on March 23, 2015
Oh, goodness - this is a GREAT hammock! You get what you pay for. Yes, I could get a cheaper hammock at another store. But this is just comfortable, sturdy, and well made. Two easily fit on the hammock. We put it up with tree straps and that works great. I have lower back issues and wasn't sure if it would be comfortable. But, it's been great and I can lay on the hammock to read, snuggle with my wonderful children, or just rest. It's perfect!
on August 21, 2017
I am wondering if I should exchange this for their other one. This one, the duracord ropes are kind of hard, stiff. Not too comfy on the head. And the quality is not what I expected. Some of the knots look like the manufacturer (China?) skimped on rope - like they ran out and had to fill in. I thought Pawleys was supposed to be the best. The timeshare I have in Cabo have wonderful hammocks, and I will get the brand name in February 2018 when I am there next.
review image review image
on July 7, 2016
This was a Mother's Day gift to replace the exact same hammock my mom has had for 12+ years that she loves. After 12+ years the old hammock was still functional but finally showing its age so I decided to replace it before the grandchildren could fully destroy it and break an arm in the process. Great quality- my grandparents have bought Pawleys Island hammocks for years too and love them. Be sure to store it inside during the winter to extend its life.
on July 27, 2016
Very disappointed that the DuraCord Rope started breaking in just two years, even though we only used it for 5 or 6 months each year and stored it indoors in the winter.
Need to buy a replacement and will avoid DuraCord this time.
on January 29, 2017
Ahhh. Holds up great. I bring mine in for winter to avoid unnecessary abuse of the wooden cross bars. Had a prior version of the regular cotton rope that slowly molded over the years (10 years) despite cleaning. The
on June 7, 2017
Pretty expensive but seems like good quality. The stitching seemed a little loose but maybe it will tighten with use. I bought this for my dad so I havent seen it since I installed it. I had a Pawleys hammock on his stand already but 7+ years of use had taken its toll. Hopefully this one performs like the last one.
on April 5, 2013
Overall quality looking and feeling product. I was not even sure this was "dura cord" as it said except for the tiny tag just thrown in the box I found. It looks and feels exactly like cotton. Hope it actually is "dura cord".

I will say it is a long hammock. I had to shorten it by individually re-tying every string to fit the very heavy duty hammock stand I purchased also.

Also the chain links that come already attacked to the end rings wouldn't fit over the c bolt ends on my hammock stand. I had to use a metal saw to cut them off and attach larger chain links. U could also just add a clip to the chain ends and that would b easier but I didn't like that look.
on July 25, 2016
Excellent product. Fits 2 people, comfortable and more durable than cotton ones. Will hold up better outside in Adirondacks where sap, rain and leaves tend to break these down and small animals tend to chew on them.
on July 4, 2012
Just thought I would give some feedback on the lifespan of the duracord hammock. We live on the Gulf Coast where outdoor furniture is subjected to high heat and humidity, severe sunshine and some salt spray. I purchased this hammock in April 2010 and left it out year-round. Recently (July 2012) two ropes fell apart, several others look frayed and it's clear that it is not safe to use any more. While this sounds like a negative review, I was quite happy with the hammock for 2 years - it was comfortable, attractive, and put up with use by multiple kids. Just don't expect it to last forever.
on January 14, 2017
Disappointed that in two places on the body part of the hammock it is tied as though the string was too short and tied to make it work. I own another Pi hammock and it is Not put together this one. Hope it holds up. It doesn't look good with the ties.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.