Pawmosa Cat Scratcher, Vertical Cardboard Cats Scratching Post, Lounge Bed as Furniture Protector and Home Décor Include Free Catnip (Honey)
- ⭐UPDATED DESIGN: Now more durable than ever with two integrating components. A versatile scratcher with extra large scratching surface that can also be enjoyed as a lounger and a cat bed
- PREMIUM QUALITY: high density cardboard with durable construction not only lasts longer but also minimizes cardboard chips and debris
- Natural catnip leaves included to attract your cats
- Simple and modern design blends in with any home décor styles. In-door use recommended
- Dimensions: 12.6” x 12” x 21.7”, generous size that fits most cats and multiple kittens
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
HAPPY CAT, HEALTHY CAT
- Relieve stress. Promote healthy claws. Motivate exercise. All while your cats are playing and resting!
WHATEVER WAY YOUR CAT LIKES TO USE
-Standing design. Place it against the wall with either the long or short sides
-The lounge that cats love to rest on.
-The scratcher that cats can stretch and scratch
-Most cats -small or larger, up to 20 lbs.- can fit
FITS YOUR HOME WITH STYLE
-Faux wood grain finish that fits different home décor styles
-Saves your furniture from the cat scratches
-High quality cardboard that lasts long
-In-door use recommended
-Easy-to-follow instructions included
-No tools required
-Instruction video also available on youtube. Just search Pawmosa!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It comes collapsed, by the way. You have to unfold it and bend a couple of pieces of thick waxy paper to reinforce parts of it.
I have a feeling he's going to shred through this fairly quickly, as it is made of literal cardboard box material, and I'm going to be ordering another one for sure.
It's nice for him to have a portion to stand/sleep on, as others can be difficult for him to scratch without mounting, or holding it down with a foot.
Be sure to look at the YouTube video for instructions. It was VERY helpful. Not much to it but still a little confusing without that video.
My only criticism is the sticky strips that are intended to hold the sides in place came unstuck within the first 36 hours. I put a couple of staples in the sides and problem solved. I would definitely buy this again despite that minor issue.