Paws Aboard Dog Life Jacket Vest for Swimming and Boating
Enhance your purchase
|Color||Pink Polka Dot|
|Material||Nylon straps/ Mesh underbelly|
|Neck Style||Boat Neck|
About this item
- CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE - Measuring Body Girth is critical for getting the best fit. Do not approximate or guess! Before placing your order, please measure your dog’s Body Girth at the widest point, behind their front legs. Use our Blue Sizing Chart and pick the right size. If your pet falls between two sizes, we advise ordering the larger of the two.
- KEEP YOUR FURRIEST MATE SAFE - Vibrant colors and reflective strips increase visibility of your playful pooch day and night. Our dog life vest is equipped with a top rescue handle for a quick and easy grab on the go.
- QUALITY MATERIALS - This Paws Aboard Dog Life Jacket is made of quick-dry, breathable neoprene fabrics and the right amount buoyancy. Lightweight, flexible materials allow a wide range of motion for all-day comfort. Perfect for dogs and owners who love water sports!
- FASHION FORWARD - Perfect for your fashionable first mate, this life jacket combines a stylish silhouette with premium neoprene materials and bold awesome colors and patterns.
- ADVANCED, BREATHABLE MESH UNDERBELLY - Unlike traditional life jackets, which can cause chafing and heat exhaustion, the Paws Aboard advanced design features a breathable mesh underbelly that allows for proper water drainage and drying to provide your dog greater comfort and healthier conditions. Adjustable collar and the velcro secured mesh underbelly create a custom fit for all breeds and body shape.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Product detailsSize:Large | Color:Pink Polka Dot
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 18 x 9 x 3 inches; 3.84 Ounces
- Item model number : PP1500
- Department : Racks/Futons
- Date First Available : January 18, 2009
- Manufacturer : Paws Aboard
- ASIN : B001NHSP06
- Customer Reviews:
PAWS Aboard Pet Life Jackets and Designer Pet Life Jackets provide ultimate buoyancy and high visibility to keep pets safe in or around the water. Constructed to provide buoyancy, along with a cozy secure fit, the PAWS Aboard Pet Life Jackets features: An advanced breathable mesh underbelly for proper draining and drying, which provides your dog more comfort and healthier conditions than traditional pet life jackets, which can cause heat exhaustion and chafing. Key Features: New reflective strips for maximum visibility Bright colors and unique designs Handle on top for quick and easy grabbing Adjustable nylon straps Quickrelease buckles Heavyduty yet more comfortable Velcro fastening system around the belly and neck to keep securely fastened
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Very poor quality control of the webbing attachment. Since the dog weighs only 16 pounds, I would have expected the D-Ring webbing to have SOME level of support. I expect the D-Ring is single stitched to the life jacket, so it failed with very little stress. Please check the integrity of your D-Rings if you have purchased this item. You can simply attach your leash to the D-Ring on the vest and have someone pull the life jacket while you hold the leash. Make sure you are pulling at least the same force as the weight of your dog. Had we tried this test, the D-Ring would have failed in the safety of our home rather than underway in an emergency.
By Sue Sears on July 4, 2016
Rocky, the amazing (and exceedingly handsome) Jack Russell Terrier:
Weight: 14.5 pounds
Neck measurement: 10"
Chest measurement (measured directly behind the front legs): 18"
Collar to tail measurement: 15"
Collar to privates (called a peeper around here): 12"
The last measurement is kind of important unless you truly desire that your likely already emasculated male dog lose all outward appearances of a male (or you desire your male or female dog to pee all over their life jacket). Honestly....I hadn't thought of this one when we purchased the vest but the size small life jacket kind of cramped his style as it was too long!
Paws Aboard SMALL Neoprene Designer Doggy Life Jacket:
Neck measurement (at it's smallest adjustment): 12"
Neck measurement (at it's largest adjustment - velcro is not used - it is only the strap & buckle securing the opening): 18"
The chest straps have a LOT of flexibility in them. I was able to secure the vest around my dog without any problem and it probably would have adequately kept him floating but he would have HATED it and it was definitely too big! As I mentioned before it invaded his peeper....it basically was too long and so it covered it over making him very aggravated. It is difficult to provide measurements here. I am hoping to be able to add some photos that will help.
The life jacket itself is awesome! I love the velcro combined with the buckles and straps...extra security. The straps are thick and wide and covered with a breathable fabric. This will make it much more comfortable! The life jacket is well made and looks like it should hold up to a lot of water adventures.
I have ordered the extra-small and am returning this life jacket to Amazon. Paws Aboard Extra Small Neoprene Designer Doggy Life Jacket, Red Lifeguard
By Cindy on July 24, 2016