Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Paws & Pals BazooK-9 Tennis Ball Launcher Gun with 2 Squeaky Balls
|Price:||$6.95 + $2.95 shipping|
- COMPATIBLE: Works with standard tennis balls. Includes two (2) squeaky tennis balls
- ADJUST TO YOUR LIKING: Adjustable travel distance helps you determine how far you want to shoot your tennis ball
- GET MORE DONE WITH YOUR PET: Extra storage for more balls, so you can shoot multiple balls for your pet to fetch in one setting.
- Lightweight and durable with hands-free pickup.
- INCLUDES: Shoulder strap for convenient traveling and comfort.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Dogs love to please. Playing fetch is the best game to keep your pet active and confident. It's healthy for your dog and for you. The Paws & Pals Bazook-9 Ball Cannon Pet Toy accepts a tennis ball and has storages for two additional ones. Pull back the rear rod for travel distance adjustment and watch with joy when your dog returns with the ball.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The tennis balls that this shoots, along with any other tennis ball, gets heavy with dog saliva rather quickly and limiting the distance the ball will shoot out of the bazooka. A dry ball goes a good distance but it doesn't last long. Having a few dry tennis balls on hand helps but that is kind of a pain. Plus the balls that ship with this become worthless rather quickly. My dog splits them in half at the seems in one play session. Kong brand balls work much better.
My advice is don't waste your time and money on this.
Pros: Fun, don't have to touch slobbery balls, goes a decent distance
Cons: A bit loud, trigger takes more strength than my kids (under 10 years old) can manage - this could be a pro too hehe), doesn't go SUPER far