Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Paws & Pals 14 oz. Pet Dog Cat Enzymatic Toothpast..." and save 82% off the $34.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Paws & Pals 14 oz. Pet Dog Cat Enzymatic Toothpaste Dental Care Kit with Dual Toothbrush for Oral Hygiene - Fights Plaque Freshens Breath - Cleans and Restores - Pack of 2 - Beef Flavor
- Low Return Rate: 19% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 80% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "pet toothbrush and toothpaste"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- INGREDIENTS: Water, sodium benzoate, tetrasodium pyprophosphate, sodium saccharin, sorbitol, sodium lauryl sulfate, cellulose gum, titanium dioxide, hydrated silica, aroma, caliciumcarbonate, glucose oxidase.
- PROTECTION: Fights bad breath, tooth decay, tartar build up, gum disease, and plaque.
- CLEANS: Improve oral hygiene and restore the luster of your pet’s teeth with this powerful cleaning solution. Your pet will be showing off those pearly whites in no time.
- GREAT TASTE: The beef flavored toothpaste doesn’t just clean teeth and freshen the breath, it also tastes great! A wonderful cleaner for both dogs & cats.
- PACK OF 2: Features two (2) 14 ounce tubes of toothpaste, one (1) dual headed toothbrush, and one (1) fingertip toothbrush.
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Paws & Pals a leader in high quality pet supplies is proud to offer you our pet wash dog toothpaste and teeth cleaning system. This petrodex enzymatic toothpaste for dogs and cats is perfect organic toothpaste for your pet's oral and dental care. Doggie's dental care is a key factor in their overall health and happiness. Now you can help to protect their teeth and gums while controlling bad breath and odor with our advanced formula enzymatic pet toothpaste and soft bristled pet tooth brush. Ideal for small dogs, large dogs, cats, puppies, and kittens our toothpaste also helps to aid gum disease, tartar buildup, and plaque all while strengthening and whitening your pet's teeth.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I started with putting some of the paste on the brush and just letting her eat it. She seems to like it! I progressed to brushing her teeth for about 10 seconds, and increased to longer intervals slowly. Now she sits calmly while I scrub her teeth, and she seems to like it! I like her fresher breath and visibly cleaner teeth. Good stuff!
The reason I purchase this product was b/c it was at a low price for 2 not just for 1 so I figured it was worth a try.
Leaves a bad smell in my dog's mouth - it is beef flavored but it shouldn't leave a bad smell (my old toothpaste didn't it would leave my dog's breath smelling really good & fresh. It was also beef flavored)
Doesn't whiten my dog's teeth, but my old toothpaste did. They have become a little yellow even though I try to brush twice a day!
It's a really thick substance which is hard for me to brush with b/c it stays chunky. My old toothpaste was like normally human type substance that was easy to brush with.
So basically I'm going to have to find my old brand of toothpaste or a better toothpaste b/c this doesn't cut it! And still have a brand new bottle of this toothpaste that I can't use.
I've added a pic to show that my dog's teeth are now a little yellow when just 2 months ago they were super white.