HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

on December 10, 2011
I bought these as a Christmas present for my tween. They are exactly like my regular bearpaw except the lining is a bit thinner, and overall the boot materials are a little different. I doubt she'll notice and the price was great!She was looking for name brand so I know she won't realize that Pawz is any different, and they aren't-really. The only reason I gave this 4 stars is that I ordered chestnut but got lt brown. The Lt Brown are definitely not the same color as the photo labeled "Chestnut". Luckily I'm actually ok with this as I'm sure they won't get as dirty. Daughter requested grey, lt brown or black. I couldn't find a lite brown and the dark brown is too dark. So it turns out she's getting EXACTLY what she wanted!
on February 4, 2012
These 12-inch Evas are a disappointment. I ordered these as a replacement for a pair of Pawz that I purchased a year ago at KMart for $20. My old Pawz were roomier in the instep and wider in the foot than these new Evas, and which fit me beautifully from the start. The old ones also had a thick fleece lining.

This new pair of Pawz 12-inch Evas are not the same. The lining is a thinner fuzzy material, and they are tighter in the instep and narrower in the foot. They also are not as stiff as my old ones and therefore do not provide the support I need as a disabled person. They flop over when you stand them up on their own, unlike my old Pawz which stand up on their own and gave me much-needed support. I could even wear my foot brace in the old ones. I don't think that would work with these Evas.

I can't say I'm too thrilled with these--however, I think I will keep them and hope they will loosen up at the instep and not squeeze my left foot as much. If you have a high instep, you're not going to like these boots. I've ordered several different brands of this style and returned them all, I have had a lot of trouble this year finding an Ugg-like boot that is wide enough for my 6.5 C-width feet--and loose enough at the instep to not squeeze the top of my foot. I ordered a 7 and that is working for me--I just wish they were wider and had that same thick fleece lining of my old Pawz. Apparently, all manufacturers of this kind of boot have decided to skimp on the lining and go tighter and narrower this year. Huge downer!
6 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on January 28, 2012
I was looking forward to receiving my Bearpaws after I had read such great reviews on them. When I received my order I was very disappointed to find that the color was not the "chestnut" that I ordered, but instead the box was labeled "light brown"...more like medium brown. Completely different color tone and much darker than I would ever want. I will be returning these and was also disappointed to find out that I not only have to pay the return shipping, but also have to pay a 5% restocking fee! Just doesn't seem right when this was not the color that I ordered...it was very misleading and I won't be reordering from this website again. I'm very disappointed!

2/1/12 Update: I wanted to add this to my review because a day after I had written my original review, I was contacted by MyFashionCorner and they apologized for the discrepency re: color choices and offered me free return shipping with no 5% restocking fee. I feel that it is only right that I mention this since I had originally given a "two star" review. I was satisfied with the way they handled this.
12 people found this helpful
on January 10, 2013
I ordered the boots in 'chestnut', but it seems I got the chocolate. The box says neither color name, but rather "light brown". They feel great, albeit a bit snug, but the color is ridiculously not like the dark tan pictured.
on December 4, 2012
I usually don't write reviews but I was very disappointed when I got these today. Not only were these slow to ship, but they came in the WRONG color! I ordered Chestnut but was sent Brown. Seems after reading these reviews I am not the only one who had this issue. I'll be returning these and I'll be buying from bearpaws site. I will say that these aren't great quality as well. For 20 bucks I may have been happy with these but not what I paid....
2 people found this helpful