Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Dynamic contract database lets gamers pick and choose from available jobs by connecting with local contacts such as Vlad the Ukrainian, shady politician The Elephant and Mexican drug trafficker Hector, all with their own agenda and best interests in mind. CRIMENET features dozens of varied, exciting jobs and as the player progresses, new contacts with new jobs become available
- As players progress they can invest in any of four special professions - Mastermind, Enforcer, Ghost and Technician. Each features deep customization tree of associated skills and equipment to master and can be mixed and matched to create ultimate heister
- After successful heist gamers will earn rare and powerful new equipment such as masks, weapons mods, mask modifications and variety of other accessories
- Brand new arsenal for serious heister covering everything from sniper and assault rifles to compact PDWs and SMGs. Once players have settled for favorite, they can modify it with optics, suppressors, fore grips, reticles, barrels, frames and stocks - all of which will affect performance of weapon
- Every job has set of purchasable assets that can alter and enhance heist such as faster escape car, blueprints or even inside help
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Payday 2 is an action packed, four player co op heist shooter that once again lets gamers don the masks of the original Payday crew – Dallas, Hoxton, Wolf and Chains. The new CrimeNet network offers a huge range of dynamic contracts and players are free to choose anything from small time convenience store hits or kidnappings, to cyber crime or emptying out bank vaults. As the crew progresses the jobs become bigger, better and more rewarding. Along with earning more money and becoming a legendary criminal comes a new character customization and crafting system that lets crews build and customize their own guns and gear.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-Gameplay: Do you want to go in guns blazing? Or stealthily take out guards and camera's? It's your choice! You can try and survive while the police assault you, or take out all guards and camera's and then tie civilians down. Plays like almost any other first person shooter in terms of control.
-Reward system: There is payday at the end of each mission where you can pick a card and unlock a mask color, mask material, mask pattern, gun customization, or extra money. You also have a small chance to get a rare item that appears very little of the time.
-Customization: One of best things about this game is the customization. You can customize your mask with a material like wood, rubber, metal, ceramic whatever you want. then change it up by adding a pattern and colors. You can customize everything about your gun such as: Barrel, Barrel extension, Extra, Gadget, Sight, Grip, Stock, Magazine, Upper receiver, lower receiver, etc.
-AI: The AI cannot pick up bags so on the harder missions it is nearly impossible to play with them. PLAY WITH FRIENDS!
That is all
Conclusion: A very fun and rewarding game if you put your time into it and worth the 40 bucks to buy standard edition. Please don't listen to rapister. He is a troll. Now, about the CE items. The mask is a medium quality rubber mask that I like a lot. It is based off of the character Dallas' mask in the game. The gloves are just surgical gloves. Not latex in case you were wondering. The wallet is decent and is the wallet I am using right now. It is not just printer paper. It feels like it is made of similar materials to that of real money. The Soundtrack is absolutely amazing. I already transferred the song to my phone.
The close games where you barely escape by the skin of your teeth and the heists where the whole crew is down only to be saved by a single member are what really makes Payday 2. The weapon fire feels authentic, and the guns are largely balanced with some being more appropriate for certain heists. Skill trees are well built and you're left feeling indecisive about which tree to go with or if you should mix them up; each tree has some great abilities that help the team. The feeling of pulling off a difficult heist is incredible. Icing on the cake is the game is much more inexpensive than the 'triple A' games. All in all it is a refreshing break from the standard FPS fare. Cooperation and coordination are key.