Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Paylak Watch Band Spring Bar Remover
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Back to School STEM

on March 16, 2007
This is a good tool to have, but while using it the small link remover bit became bent. It still works but I worry it may break completely
on June 8, 2013
The ends of this tool were too big for the job and actually damaged the back of the watch as I attempted to remove the old band. It was cheap and I got exactly what I paid for. I do not recommend this product.
on June 18, 2013
Nothing to add except that is just as described. Only thing i could find wrong, is the v - notched end needs a little filing of the minute burr where it was press cut. Other than that i was happy i bought it, because the tool that came in a separate kit was not up to the task. A sturdy item that has already seen a lot of use :) Really handy for changing the straps on my Orange Monster whenever the mood takes me.
Paylak products seem so good for the price. Cheers.
on February 8, 2014
at first i thought the v end was too thick to use on my tight fitting thick leather strap, but i just turned the watch over and used this tool on the back side. No problem, inexpensive and seems to me, to be sturdy. For the money i can't complain about one thing. I also like the ruler on the tool, although i think it is in centimeters? idk. maybe should say 10 20 30... mm. Anyway, one can figure that out. Like it, works, sturdy, and ruler is nice too - helps with buying watches online to compare size.

would recommend
on June 2, 2014
I bought this as a suggestion when purchasing a watch band. I tried to use it, but the blade proved too be too thick. Luckily a previously purchased a watch band kit, and I used a cheap tool that was included that proved to be perfect.
on May 21, 2014
I knocked off a star because the forked end of the thing is too wide to use on a Rolex case. In all fairness, I was able to use the pointed end to remove the spring bars more easily than expected. I do recommend this item.
on February 28, 2013
I was a little burned up about the cost of shipping on this item, but now that I have the tool and have used it a couple times, I am over that.

This tool is great for swapping watch bands. It makes the task quick and painless.

The tool is much sturdier than I expected for the price and I see it lasting a lifetime for someone not employed in watch repair, so long as I do not loose it.
on January 9, 2013
cast pot metal MIM material, broke second time I used it, tips will break off easily, spend more get a better made product, nice tool as far as design and concept. Good vendor, they are accurate and ship fast. Would not buy again. If you don't know what MIM is look it up on Google, it's an inexpensive way to make cast metal products, this is not a precision milled product from forged steel like I thought it would be. Cheapo import
on March 3, 2013
Got this to go with my watch band. I realize after getting it that I really could have done without it, as I could have used two small screwdrivers, etc; BUT this is a good thing to have around when you have to work on a watch. Actually made it easier than a screwdriver to dold down pins, due to slits cut into this tool.
on December 25, 2012
This is exactly what it is listed as. You get a watch spring remover and that is what I was expecting. It is nice because one side has a little poker and the other side has the tool to remove a spring band. It has a solid build quality and it works just as it should.

I would buy again.