Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 51 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 55 reviews
on May 8, 2014
After first use of my new Dell Inspiron laptop I went searching for a screen protector. This computer has a touch screen and I could easily see fingerprints and smudges on it. This cover is just what I was looking for. It is a bit tricky to get it on without bubbles but a trick I learned from the cell phone sales staff made it work just great. (The trick: Use wide, clear tape. Wipe the screen as best you can with the soft rag that comes with the screen protector kit. Then cover the screen with long strips of the tape. When you peel the tape off it does NOT leave the screen sticky but it does remove every little speck or fingerprint left on it. Now you are ready to apply the sticky side of the screen protector sheet. Do NOT hold on to the sheet with your bare fingers. Use short pieces of the tape to hold on to the corners or edges as needed.) Walla - - - as you work from side to side with the piece of hard plastic in the kit, you will be able to get the film to stick down nicely with no bubbles. I did begin using a regular credit card as it was larger and easier to hang on to it. This process takes a while to get it flat with no bubbles. Don't start the application if you don't have the time to just sit and work with it. I do believe the time it takes to apply this will reap rewards in saving the computer's sensitive screen.
on December 12, 2013
I had bought this product for my Dell 15z Ultrabook with a 15.6" touch screen. To sum everything up in short, i wasted 30 mins or so trying to install this product and it ended up in the trash. I had high hopes for this product, but some reviews made me skeptical. I should preface this with i have putting on plenty of screen protectors before and have never had problems like this.

Anyways to the product review:

It came packaged really nicely, although i did order it from PC Professionals rather than amazon considering all the bad reviews about the protector being bent. Anyways i had cleaned my screen before installed with Tech Armor Cleaning Kit (Good stuff) and then away i went on the screen protector. I found out really fast that it was either a tad bit to small or it was made exactly right that any little error would so a gap in one side or the other. I found this to be my main issue and make it extremely difficult to install on my laptop screen. ***ALSO FOUND OUT INSTALLING THIS DEVELOPED A LOT OF STATIC ELECTRICITY, INSTALL WHILE TURNED OFF***

One interesting thing i found is that this protector unlike others i have dealt with tends to develop ripples in the protector requiring to take part of the protector off and re installing it. Once i gave up to finding perfection with the placement, i worked towards getting the bubbles out of the protector which was more difficult that it appeared. I had used a credit card like everyone always mentions but to no amount of credit card pushing would get this bubbles out. After much frustration i ended up throwing the screen protector in the garbage and just going without one. I had believed that this installation would be as easy as putting one on an iPhone or iPad, but i was wrong. I am not sure if the screen size made it more difficult than i needed to be or if the quality was just so poor that it wasn't going to look like what i thought it would. I believe it was probably a little bit of both.

So in conclusion buy at your own risk!

***UPDATE***

Had received an email from PCProfessional Customer service vowing to help me get this right. Can't say you hear that all to often anymore. New one on the way, round two here i come!
on October 19, 2015
I'm giving four stars because it does what it's supposed to. For anyone who has attempted to apply screen protectors, you know how difficult it is. Somehow I go this one on without too much headache, and may have even avoided dust altogether! You'll want to obsess over it, however, to do so.
It has been well over a year since I ordered and received this so any packaging or shipping details are in lala land.

The Flaw!
Unfortunately, the design of the laptop combined with this screen protector isn't as I feel it should be. I kept the original stickers on my dell, and after a short time noticed that my screen has a dirty imprint of said sticker. Not only that, I can see key marks from the keyboard in a couple spots. That is enough to make me really want to switch it to three stars, but I'm gonna suck it up and be kind about it.

I've personally had difficulties with Dell that are unrelated to this screen protector. However, I would hope that in the future whoever it is that designs the screen protector and the laptops will get together and fix the lack of space between the two, so nobody else has to look at a dirty scuffed screen like I do...
on February 25, 2014
I like this cover it was in good shape when it arrived. The size fit perfectly for my laptop. I like that it is thick and sturdy. I cleaned my screen, then removed the bottom layer of the protector and attached it to my laptop screen. I used a credit card to remove the bubbles. I left the top layer on for several days to make sure I had all he bubbles out.
on March 31, 2014
received screen within days thought it would take a week or more. fits perfect just follow instructions that it came with.
simple to do. it dose create air bubbles but with patience you can get them out instruction explain how. I took the screen off a few times and had to restart.so it resticks good. like said for the price not bad plus I could not find one of these at some of the major electronics store.and when I did it was way over priced. my screen doesn't even look like I have it on.
on August 4, 2014
I ordered this product for my new laptop. I cleaned my screen as directed and proceeded to apply the screen protector. I had to realign the screen protector once and was disappointed to see that a ton of dust had gotten stuck on it. Although I tried to clean it, I eventually just had to throw it away. The instructions talk about steps to realign the screen protector, but this product only works if you manage to stick it on well on your first try. Pretty disappointed.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 25, 2013
Wonderful customer service; will definitely conduct business with the sellers again. PCProfessional is highly professional and provides the customer with top-notch products. The shipping was efficient. I am more than pleased I ordered a product from PCProfessional and will seek them out in the near future for all of my technological needs.
on January 7, 2015
If I could give zero stars, I would. Product arrived and about half an inch of the sticky part down the whole length of the product was exposed, so before I even could place the product on the computer screen, that portion of the screen cover had hair and fuzz on it. That pretty much rendered it useless. Straight to the garbage.
on February 7, 2014
When I received it was packed in a big envelope. I used it on my laptop. It got fixed on my laptop pretty well. It just work fine when I am using my laptop. It's easy to clean and moreover it protect my laptop's screen from any dirty marks, scratches or some stains. I will recommend this one for touch- screens laptop.
on September 13, 2014
Quality is good, you hardly notice it on the screen. But it is small and barely fitted, so had hard time placing it. Because it was small and barely covered the screen, I had to be very careful in placing and had to readjust it couple of times. Readjusting left few bubbles. Functionally works well and don't notice small bubbles.