(4 Pcs) MCIGICM 400 Points Solderless Breadboard
|Price:||$7.99 Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 400 Points Solderless Breadboard with 2 Positive & Negative Power Lines on both ends.
- White ABS Plastic Body with Black Printed Legend. Color Legend on Distribution Strips.
- With Self-Adhesive Tape on the back allows to stick on the prototype shield.
- Fit for 21-26 AWG (0.4-0.7MM) wire. Comparing with breadboards of high AWG wire, MCIGICM breadboards is of higher physical strength and lower resistance.
- Good for Breadboard Jumper Wires kit Project and other Electrical DIY kits.
Specifications for this item
Frequently bought together
MCIGICM 400 Point Breadboard - 4 Pcs
Board Material: White ABS plastic with black legend
Internal Contacts Material: Phosphor bronze finished.
Board Base: Self-Adhesive Tape
400 tie points total: 300 tie-point IC-circuit area plus four 25 tie-point power rails
Socket Pitch: 2.54mm / 0.1"
Contact Type: Mixed metal strips
Extension Clips: Yes (Can extend with other boards)
Dimension: 84 x 55 x 8 mm
Matrix: 2 columns of 25+ & 25- point power panes down either side of the board, 2 columns of 30 lanes with two 5 point rows on each column across the center.
Input voltage: 6.5-12V (DC) or USB power supply
Output voltage: 3.3V/5V (Switchable)
Maximum output current: <700 mA
Two roads are of independent control and can be switched to 0V, 3.3V or 5V.
4 x 400 tie Breadboard
- Package Dimensions : 6.8 x 4.5 x 0.5 inches; 3.21 Ounces
- Item model number : 400tie
- Date First Available : March 1, 2019
- Manufacturer : MCIGICM
- ASIN : B07PCJP9DY
- Best Sellers Rank: #6,183 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After trying to build a NAND gate for a bit, the breadboard is essentially unusable. Some connections do not work straight out of the box. I literally cannot use this breadboard even if I wanted to, because half of it doesn't work.
Value for money : 0/5, you will spend money to receive something you can't use
Quality of material : 0/5, one literally broke before I got to test any of them
Adhesion : 3/5, hard to mess that one up
I would overall rate it 0 stars if that was possible, it is a waste of money