Peace Yoga Microfiber Top Hot Yoga Mat
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Package Includes: 1 - 3.5mm Rubber Yoga Mat with Crystal Design
- Dimensions: 72" x 24" x 3.5mm / Weight: 5 lbs.
- Rubber yoga mat designed for when you get sweaty during Hot Yoga: microfiber grip surface that STRENGTHENS as it SOAKS UP your sweat.
- Grip surface ONLY works when wet. Lightly spray your mat before getting started, then the matÕs grip gets stronger as it absorbs your sweat during your yoga or workout session!
- Good for the mind, body, and the environment: made from all natural tree rubber. Available in a variety of colorful and inspirational art designs.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Stay rooted and let your spirit soar with Peace Yoga.
Get the sturdy support and motivation you need with the Peace Yoga Rubber Heat Yoga Mat. This mat is designed specifically for Hot Yoga, Bikram, Pilates, and sweaty exercises.
How Does It Work?
Peace Yoga Rubber Heat Yoga Mats feature a microfiber surface that STRENGTHENS as it SOAKS UP your sweat. So the longer your hot yoga session, the better your grip!
How Do I Use the Mat?
1. The microfiber non-slip grip surface ONLY works when the mat is wet.
2. Before getting started, lightly spray your mat with water.
3. Do your Hot Yoga, Bikram, or Pilates session as usual. As the mat soaks up more moisture from your sweat, the non-slip grip will get stronger.
*This yoga mat is designed specifically for Hot Yoga use only.
Why Peace Yoga?
Set your mind free from the worry of sweaty slip-ups, but also with the knowledge that your yoga mat is crafted from all natural tree rubber, meaning it is PVC-free, eco-friendly, and recyclable. Shift from pose to pose comfortable and easily, and reduce the risk of slips and injuries. Available in a wide variety of stylish art designs in rich, tranquil colors that are inspiring and captivating.
To keep your yoga mats clean and beautiful: Hand wash using warm water and soap, and then let air-dry. Do not use bleach and do not put it in the washer or dryer.
Storage: Roll the mat with the microfiber surface design facing outward. This prevents the edges from curling and hindering your next yoga session.
Color: Crystal Mat
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I had never tried a mat with micro-fiber toweling on top, but I liked the look of the burnt orange one with the ancient city print, AND it was made from rubber, and it was cheap and machine washable!
So I bought it. It is very pretty. I use it mostly for restorative yoga at home. I love the feel of rolling from tucked toes to tops of feet on it, because the microfiber is so smooth. In the past, the floor or even a thin rubber mat has given me floor burn or mat burn. Also a great chin-saver in chinstand!
It grips really well in hot yoga--I prefer it to a regular mat + towel combo, and I love to throw it in the washing machine.
No down dog on this mat when it's dry! Unless you grip the sides.
The smell is unbearable (which some reviews had mentioned and I chose to ignore). Smells completely like chemicals even after I aired it out and used a lavender essential oil spray on it FIVE times over a four day period. Doing any "child's pose" on this mat is TORTURE!
Unless you are doing hot yoga and ONLY hot yoga and sweating excessively, it is SO slippery. I find myself sliding around the mat and have no grip whatsoever. It also picks up ALL dirt/dust/hair etc. like a vacuum because of the material. I had to keep lint rolling it constantly because it was getting excessively dirty.
I get compliments on the appearance of the mat, but as far as actually using it, I would give it a 0/10.