CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Peaceable Kingdom Willy's Wiggly Web Preschool Skills Builder Game for Kids
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Discount Provided by Amazon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SET US FREE: Willy's Wiggly Web is the award winning wiggly, wobbly cutting game with three play levels so it will grow with your child. Can you work together to cut all the little bugs free?
- LEARNING AND GROWING: Children learn motor skills, hand-eye coordination, counting, taking turns and social development skills with no reading required.
- BENEFITS: Cooperative games cultivate emotional development, shared decision making, positive self esteem, creative problem solving & develop a sense of community in a non-stressful play environment.
- PLAYING IS GROWTH: Frequent play for children is beneficial on many levels. Play creates opportunity for social skill development, numerous cognitive benefits, and can improve emotional well being.
- WHO CAN PLAY: 2-5 players ages 3-6 and up; 3 levels of play grow with your child. INCLUDES: 6 web posts and platform, 1 child-safe scissors, 1 spider, 10 bugs, 30 cards, and 50 paper webs.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Willy's Wiggly Web - The Wiggly, Wobbly Cutting Game! In this game, winner of multiple awards including the Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Gold Seal, children work together to cut the little bugs free before Willy the Spider falls from the top of the web! Set up the web and place Willy and the 10 bugs all around it. Pick a card, follow the instructions to cut the web and then pass the scissors. Cut all the bugs free and you all win! Instructions for play include three challenge levels to grow with your child. Game includes 6 web posts and platform, 1 child-safe scissors, 1 spider, 10 bugs, 30 cards, and 50 paper webs. Kindness is essential to success in life. Cooperative games blend playful fun with a chance to learn compassion and practice kindness toward others. Common goals teach kids to work together. Cooperative games enable players to win or lose as a team, which builds resilience and strengthens friendships. Nothing is more important than meaningful connections. Cooperative games are an engaging way to turn off the screens and join together for face-to-face play. Cooperative games emphasize play, not competition. Kids work together, help each other and, most importantly, they play for FUN! Since 1983 play has been the heart and soul of Peaceable Kingdom. Silly play, special play, wholehearted play! We create experiences to help kids play well together, so they can play well in the world. Our games and gifts connect kids and families, encourage learning and self-expression and let imaginations soar. And if a piece of your Peaceable Kingdom game or gift gets lost in all that fun, we will gladly send you a replacement piece - just contact us directly with your need! When play comes from the heart and feeds the soul, that’s Peaceable Kingdom.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It comes with a pair of plastic safety scissors that I quickly threw away and replaced with a normal pair of child scissors. No big deal- you can get child scissors from the grocery store for $3. I keep the scissors in the box with the game. If your kid is like mine you probably have 5 pairs of kid scissors anyways.
The game comes with paper spider webs that you set cardboard bugs on. You cut the bugs out of the spider web to save them from the spider. If the spider falls out of the web then everybody loses and the spider wins. There are cards that each player draws that tell you how many snips you can take. All the players count each snip- good for counting! The cards also tell you if the person who takes the next turn is on your right or left. You can also ignore the cards and just gave each player take three snips or whatever. We've had this game for about 6 mos and are nowhere close to running out of the paper spider webs. You will get small pieces of paper everywhere but you just clean it up- it's not a big deal. Lots of family fun!!