- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- MATCHING GAME: Stone Soup is the award-winning yummy memory matching game with spice! Players work together to "cook" a soup by making matches of ingredients. If they are successful, everyone wins!
- GAMEPLAY: Match all the ingredients before the fire under the kettle goes out! While playing this game, kids can develop memory, problem solving, and social skills. No reading required.
- DETAILS: Play with 2 to 6 children ages 5 years old and up. Gameplay lasts 15 to 20 minutes. Includes game board, story and instructions, magical stone card, 24 soup cards, and 10 fire out cards.
- HEART & SOUL: Inspire cooperation & kindness in the family with meaningful board games, toys, & activities. Build connections & compassion as you’re cooperative in teamwork, are kind, work in teams, & cooperate together.
- CLASSROOM EDUCATION: This fun game is a great educational learning tool for boys and girls as teachers teach kids. Youth can use this teaching aid to study and learn in class.
- Cooperative games teach kids to play well together
- Cooperative games emphasize play, not competition
- Cooperative play
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Stone Soup is the yummy memory matching game with spice! Winner of multiple awards including MajorFun!, Stone Soup is the game drawn from the classic tale of cooperation. In this simple game, players work together to "cook" a soup by making matches of ingredients. Match all the ingredients before the fire under the kettle goes out and everyone wins! The game includes 1 game board, 24 soup cards, 10 Fire Out cards, 1 Magic Stone card, story and instructions for gameplay. Children will develop and learn the importance of memory skills, social development, helping others, and cooperation. What's a cooperative game? It's a game where everyone plays together, no one is left out, and everybody has fun! Players work as a team against a common obstacle, not against each other. Cooperative games emphasize play, not competition. Kids work together, help each other and, most importantly, they play for FUN! Cooperative Games foster: non-stressful play situations, emotional development, shared decision making, creative problem solving, a sense of community, positive self-esteem, playfulness, and cooperation.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We have 3 cooperative Peaceable Kingdom games - Race to the Treasure is our absolute favorite, followed by Stone Soup then Ant Colony.
Another awesome game by Peaceable Kingdom!
Top reviews from other countries
It's like an unforgiving game of match-up, is how I'd best describe it. Still a good buy, and still reaches the table, but not one of his favourites.
I like the fact that it is a cooperative game and that we work together to fill the soup pot. At 4, sometimes
not being a winner may be difficult, so something done cooperatively really works!
I would recommend this game!
(I didn't open the box ~ it's for my Granddaughter and her family).