BCA Month Salon Beauty Best Books of the Month Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Kidz Bop PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(5 star). See all 15 reviews
on April 5, 2017
Loved this album especially because of the heart in it. i was troubled over T-roys death.
on March 3, 2016
I love this CD thank you
on May 17, 2016
I was just out of highschool when this came out. I enjoy the album.
on January 27, 2016
This is an important original Heavy D classic. He was definitely unsung.
review image
on September 28, 2009
HEAVY D IS ONE OF THE GREATEST RAPPERS IN THE EARLY 90'S. I REALLY DONT THINK HE WAS PROMOTED ENOUGH. THE SONG PEACEFUL JOURNEY IS A REAL DEEP SONG AND IT WILL CHANGE SOMEWHAT THE WAY YOU THINK ABOUT THINGS. THIS WAS A GREAT CD.
on October 3, 2014
great
on May 18, 2009
Man this takes me back to those days, and the CD is in prime condition
on January 17, 1999
This is the best album that Heavy and The Boyz made. I have been listening to this album for over 8 years! (Can you believe it?) Yes, it's been that long. Each song on the album is good (that's a plus). This CD has the club/house sound that was popular in mainstream rap at the time. It's an overall excellent album, they couldn't top themselves after this one. Good job Heavy D! Whoa, I have so many good memories of listening ot this CD, it's so good. I can just put this in my CD player and enjoy the ride. It's one of those CDs that you can relax and dance to. Very tight album, it's fresh! (to be old school, hee hee) I also recommend Boogie Down Production's "Criminal Minded" (Hip Hop Masterpiece Classic).
on January 8, 2011
I listen to Bach,I listen to Motown, I listen to rock, I listen to jazz, I listen to country music, I listen to opera-
And this...just a beautiful recording-underrated would not even come close.