- File Size: 726 KB
- Print Length: 298 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Ricky Sides; 1 edition (July 28, 2009)
- Publication Date: July 28, 2009
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B002JM0ED0
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #497,397 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
The Peacekeepers, Liberty or Death. Book 3. Kindle Edition
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Hey if you even half way think you like the sample. Then fork out the bucks and save. So many have that it seems to be the only way to fly. Unless you have a Peacekeeper car. I want one I want one Heck I just want a stack of metal and I will build my own magic flying carpet ride.
Ricky has to have been born and raised in the south. That is why we have a hero with the name of Jim Bob. No his name is not Jim Bob. It is just JIM.
Still it give you a pause.
On a personal basis I loved each and every one of the books in this 9 part series the action was always on the beat and the typos or mistakes were very minimal Yes I did find a few things like reading about the mans piers instead of the mans peers meaning his contemporaries. Still that does not take away from the whole experience of the reading of these great group of books. I loved them loved them loved them. It takes you from the days leading up to the Apocalypses and then to the years trying to bring about a recovery. There are starts and stops and false starts and stops Let us hope that it could be such a great help from technology.
All in all you miss this series and you loose a great read and some thought provoking ideas.
I've come to really like most of the characters. They're consistent from book to book. The farther I go into the series, the more sci-fi it feels to me, but I like sci-fi, so I'm not complaining. I like the idea of this type of fighting machine and wish the US really had one--or thousands.
In some series, after the third or fourth book they start to repeat themselves. Not these. They keep surprising.
I'm going to copy and paste this review for the next five books. It'll give me more time for reading ;) I look forward to many more books from Ricky Sides.
The only negatives I had were that the peacekeepers start to act even more like vigilantes in this novel, and it brings up the question of when is it appropriate to be judge, jury and executioner? The novel does address this, but it could have gone into more depth on the subject. Also, the battles seem a bit too easy for the peacekeepers and over too quickly for me. I would have liked the major battles to not have ended so quickly. The action was very good, which is probably why I wanted it to go on longer!
I would rate this book somewhere between a 3 and a 4, and I gave it a 4 rating for the fact that it IS better than the first two books and does a very good job of expanding the peacekeeper universe and not just rehashing previous novels. It also does a good job of being self contained and you won't be lost if you haven't read the first two novels in the series.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
enjoyable read,not on the edge of your seat but more like whats going to happen next.Published 25 days ago by Amazon Customer
This has been enjoyable reading I look forward to the next book I hope the story does not get stagnantPublished on August 31, 2013 by Brent E Gabel
I have read all of this series and found it very entertaining, I like all the characters. It will make you think "what would I do in these situations" its a thriller. Read morePublished on March 8, 2013 by Fran Hutchens
If you have read the third book you know by know you will see this series to the end, wherever that leads. Another great installment in the series.Published on February 23, 2012 by Chris Yarbrough
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Men's Adventure
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thriller & Suspense
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > War & Military
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > War
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Suspense
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Technothrillers
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Men's Adventure
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > War & Military
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > War
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers > Technothrillers