Peacoco Winter Slim Fit Fleece Lined Skinny Stretch Tight Jeans High Waist Thick Denim Jeans Pants For Women
|Price:||$29.00 - $30.00|
- Composition: Cotton 72.9% Polyester fiber 19.2% Viscous fiber 6.8% Spandex 1.1%
- Technology: High temperature ironing antistatic wrinkle
- Insulation: Test 24H keeping the temperature . Soft fleece inside makes you both warm and sexy in cold winter
- Features: Elastic waist design, comfortable abdomen
- Size Attention:This pants have some stretch, detailed size please refers to our product description below. If you still hesitate, please contact us first before you buy item. If you want return product please keep product, package and label in good condition,do not affect secondary sales.
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Material: Cotton 72.9% Polyester fiber 19.2% Viscous fiber 6.8% Spandex 1.1%
Shape: A Firm Hug
The first wash.
When washing jeans for the first time, make sure to place them in a separate wash load in case some of the color bleeds. Fill the wash machine up with cold water and some detergent first. Then add 1/4 cup of white vinegar to the wash load keep it about half an hour to seal in the color .
Prepare the Jeans to be washed.
Place the jeans into the wash water with the detergent and white vinegar already dissolved in it. Make sure the wash machine is set to the delicate cycle with cold wash and rinse. Do not place anything else in with the jeans.
Be careful when drying jeans.
Most people will hang dry high quality jeans to keep them from shrinking and fading. Another option is to lay the jeans flat. The dryer can be used, but use the low heat option so the jeans do not shrink much. Using the high heat setting will not only shrink the jeans, but also may contribute to the loss of color.
Try to only wash your jeans one time for every two times you wear them.
This will ensure the pants will not lose their color as fast. Turn the pants inside out for each wash after the first to help the color stay. Always wash the jeans in cold water and try to avoid putting them in the dryer.
Machine wash cold, inside out. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Lay flat to dry. Do not iron.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?