Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Customers who bought this item also bought
PEAK DESIGN MESSENGER BAG (15")
We partnered with renowned adventure traveler/photographer Trey Ratcliff to create one bag that adapts to your gear and lifestyle, no matter where you go or what you're carrying. In doing so, we reimagined nearly every aspect of this classic bag style, from the MagLatch closure, to the origami-inspired FlexFold dividers, to the weatherproof expandable protective shell and hyper-adjusting internally padded seatbelt strap.
Dedicated Capture clip attachment points and front access panel are designed specifically around the photography workflow. This bag is for photographers, travelers, commuters and everyone in-between.
No leather is used int eh production of these bags, therefore, they are suitable for Vegans.
FOR CAMERAS AND EVERYDAY CARRY
This ain't just a camera bag. With removable dividers and an internal layout designed around travelers and commuters, the Everyday Messenger is for everyone.
A PLACE FOR EVERYTHING
Stop wishing your bag had the perfect pocket for that one thing you always carry around. The Everyday Messenger has an intelligent layout with a unique and versatile set of pockets that can accommodate just about anything.
REVOLUTIONARY CLOSURE SYSTEM
MagLatch might be the only bag closure mechanism ever designed that is no-look, one-handed, quiet and secure. Features a magnetic clasp and 4 ladder lock points riveted to a stainless steel internal plate. The magnet catches the plate, creating a lock-free soft closure. Then, simply pull up on the latch and it will securely lock onto the nearest ladder. To remove, pull up on the latch handle.
ADAPTABLE TO ALL TYPES OF GEAR
Along with an adjustable latching system, this unique construction lets the bag expand and contract without losing shape.
LAPTOP AND TABLET SLEEVES
Dedicated, protected laptop pocket with tablet/document sleeve is accessible without opening main bag compartment. See SPECS tab for max laptop dimensions.
HOLDS YOUR COMPLETE KIT
With the 15" model, carry a complete daily photography kit, up to a full-frame DSLR with 3 lenses and accessories. With the 13" model, carry a complete mirrorless kit—camera body, 2 lenses, and accessories.
QUICK-ACCESS TOP ZIPPER
Top zip allows latch-less access to main compartment
SECONDARY QUICK-ACCESS POCKET
Front access panel area provides expandable space for smaller items
CARRY TRIPODS WITH EASE
Built-in tripod carry feature works with nearly all tripods, from travel to full-size models. Included with bag is a silicone band for keeping your tripod legs together while carrying.
Origami-inspired dividers are versatile and eliminate dead space. 3 dividers with 15" bag.
CAPTURE ATTACHMENT POINTS
2 dedicated Capture clip attachment points for fast exterior camera access
Color-coded internal pocket stitching helps keep your photography workflow organized by separating dead batteries and full storage cards.
MESSENGER OR SHOULDER BAG
Hyper-adjusting strap converts the bag from messenger to low-slung shoulder bag.
2-INCH INTERNALLY PADDED STRAP
Quick adjusting 2-inch padded tubular webbing strap carries heavy loads with ease. Plus, no exterior pad means a clean appearance with no hassle.
VERSATILE STABILIZER STRAP
Stabilizer strap is wearable cross-body (like a standard messenger bag) or around the waist for load distribution and stability
BUILT TO PROTECT
Weatherproof waxed 500D shell with high-density padding and DWR undercoat. Premium weatherproof exterior zippers.
PREMIUM MATERIALS AND BUILD
Hypalon-reinforced and bar-tacked stress points. Sleek seatbelt-style straps. Soft, durable mixed-cotton twill interior for protection, durability and a luxurious feel.
- Product Dimensions: 16.9 x 7.1 x 11.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B017KOK6IO
- Item model number: the Everyday Messenger Charcoal
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 4, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
As far as complaints - Its not super comfortable in the "short messenger" configuration. While that's might preferred length it can't wear it much more than 30 minutes like that. When you take the bag off the length also tends to adjust if you touch the buckle area. While I haven't noticed it to slip while wearing, I do wonder why you can't lock down the strap length. The front zipper pocket pull tabs came off the second time I used it... They snapped right back on but its a design flaw or poor QA. Really curious about this outer magnetic buckle. If anything will fail and be impossible to replace, my money is on that. While its over all a premium fit and finish I do worry about some of these little details.
Reports of cracked laptop screens also have me concerned. It does point to a design flaw when used in messenger mode and I am super aware of whats in there and how I might be putting pressure on it. I never had to do that with any other bag. While I give it 5 stars, there is room for improvement.
After 6 weeks I like this bag less and less. I tried hard to keep my initial enthusiasm but it doesn't live up to its purpose. Its uncomfortable to wear regularly and if you do anything more than walk a few blocks with it, you'll be wishing you stuck to your (ugly) ergonomic backpack. Take out the laptop and its a great bag. Add it back in and its not so great.
By the way, I bought this bag along with a Peak Design Pad Stabilizer, when I open it, wow, two cuts there already, what were those? Does your company have a quality control team???
1) the messenger bag is more flexible, being able to convert to a daily messenger without removal of an entire padded insert and making it all floppy and not protected.
2) it simply looks sexy and stylish. It doesn't look like a camera bag but more of a fashion statement.
3) integrated support for the Capture, which allows me to put down the camera onto the messenger bag exterior when I need to free my hands. With a mirror less camera I can have it just hang out here for a long time.
4) expandability. The clasps and trapezoid design allow me to expand the messenger bag as needed and shring it down when I don't need to carry as much.
5) strap design is awesome. Ability to wear it loose or close to the body, as well as have additions support straps in different positions. Competitors can't compare.
6) really cool divider system that has an origami influence. Wish it came with an additional divider for more customization.
But it's not perfect, some cons:
1) needs more interior and exterior pockets for the little things here and there. The front pocket is serviceable but it gets crowded in there fast.
2) side exterior pockets aren't hat useful. They can't be zipped up and a filled up bag makes it impossible to put a water bottle there. Kinda need to rehydrate in hot summer weather yo!
3) divider system is both innovative and frustrating. When you flap down to cover a lens, there isn't a remaining vertical wall to separate what you put on top from the rest of the stuff on the upper layer. Peak design addressed this in the upcoming backpack and I would love for them to update the dividers on the messenger as well.
4) Fabric is advertised to be water resistant but I noticed it still absorbed my sweat and some rain. I did its job to not let the rain get to the gear but there are some seems where you can see water making its way through to soak the inner part of the fabric. Designing a rain cover may be a good idea.
5) Cool trapezoid design is cool but it also limits how much can fit in the bottom of the bag as the top portion of the bag is the only thing that expands. If you're really stuffing a lot of stuff in then it can get top heavy really quick.
But otherwise I love this bag! Even though I can cram more into a Tenba case, this won out of overall usability, style and comfort.