Peak Design Micro Anchor, 4 Pack of Anchors
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ultra-durable construction - Each Anchor is made from braided Dyneema cord overmolded with Delrin thermoplastic
- An individual Anchor can withstand over 200 lbs. of force and is designed to be safely used with cameras and lenses of any size and weight
- Minimal footprint on camera - At the size and weight of a US penny, Anchors don't add any extra bulk or weight to your camera, and will not scratch the finish of your camera
- Each package includes 4 Anchors
- Newer version available at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0741G8LSL
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A pack of 4 additional Anchor attachments for use with any Peak Design camera strap.
With spare Anchors you can use our straps with additional camera bodies, wearable POV video devices, binoculars, compasses, water bottles, toddlers - the possibilities are endless.
Don't use them with toddlers. That would be weird.
KIT OUT ALL YOUR CAMERAS AND MORE
Having extra Anchors on hand will let you use your Peak Design straps with additional camera bodies.
But don't stop there. Connect Anchors to binoculars, rangefinders, tripods, compasses, water bottles and more, and use your Peak Design straps to keep those items safe and accessible.
USE WITH ALL PEAK DESIGN STRAPS
Slide, SlideLITE, Clutch, Cuff, Leash—if it's a Peak Design camera strap, these Anchors will work with it.
DELRIN THERMOPLASTIC BUILD
Strong, smooth operating and ultralight construction.
ULTRA-DURABLE DYNEEMA CORDS
Newly upgraded Dyneema-corded Anchors can each hold well over 90kg (200lbs.) and feature best-in-class abrasion resistance. Strong enough to hold any pro camera/lens/accessory combo.
INTEGRATED WEAR INDICATOR
Dyneema Anchors have a build in warning systems so that you know when you need to change your Anchors.
The outside “sheath” is colored black, while the outer core is yellow and the inner is red.
COMPACT BUT STRONG
At the size and weight of a US penny, Anchors don't add any extra bulk or weight to your camera, and will not scratch the finish of your camera either.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Dyneema anchor cable will warn you as it wears and must be replaced after months/years of use.
With anchors on each camera it is easy to move your Peak strap(s) from camera to camera.
Worked flawless thus far as it saved my camera twice so far;)
I can think of no negatives for this strap.