Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Peak Design PRO Pad Stabilizer for Capture Camera ..." and save 73% off the $29.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
3 Year Asurion Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Peak Design PRO Pad Stabilizer for Capture Camera Clip
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Works with all versions of Capture (sold separately): PROpad fits the Capture Camera Clip and CapturePRO
- Allows 3 different mounting positions: Use PROpad in the top-loading belt position, side-loading belt position and backpack position
- Includes long clamping bolts: Enables use of Capture and PROpad on thicker straps; Note - bolts only work w/Capture v2 and CapturePRO
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
PROpad increases your comfort and stability when using Capture Camera Clip with even the heaviest of camera/lens/grip combinations. Made from super-tough Hypalon with gel-like compression-molded padding, PROpad works on belts and backpack straps. Note that PROpad is an accessory for the Peak Design Capture Camera Clip and is not a stand-alone product.
Legal DisclaimerReturns are determined on a case by case basis.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So, shortly after this review I was contacted by the seller asking for additional details and providing information related to how to use the pad as to not have the slipping issue. After showing them photographs of the frayed pad, they indicated they will send me a new one. I'm awaiting receipt. Once everything is settled...I expect to update my review to 5 stars as so far...their customer service has been outstanding.
1. It's super easy to use. Attach the clip, slip it over your belt, and your camera is relatively securely fastened to your body.
2. It isn't too obtrusive. I like using this when we go to Disneyland and other events with the family. It's not a whole strap system that looks...well...lame.
3. It's very stable, and the click in/click out gives you confidence that your camera is secure when this is used with the click system (as needed).
I've used this with my 5DIII with 70-200L 2.8 II. Although that's bulky...that has nothing to do with the design.
1. I've had this for about 7 months or so, and I only use it in 'non-pro' settings but it's already starting to wear and I'm afraid that the connector at the top hinge is going to tear as it's already fraying. (Issue addressed once new pad received.)
2. With heavier gear it tends to 'slip' around my belt and I'm afraid it will slip off. I have to keep adjusting it. I find just hanging this over my belt is an odd way to do it...there should be some way to attach this more securely. (Issue addressed with clarification instructions.)
3. Due to 1 and 2, I have created a 'redundancy system' with a small leather bracelet that acts as a backup just in case this fails.
Ultimately though, this is the cleanest system I've used (and I've tried them all!) I may find another system though for attaching the clip that isn't so prone to slipping and/or tearing.
You can see in the image that I have attached.
I carry the Capture Pro almost every day - connected to my backpack shoulder strap - but I really wanted an easy way to put the camera on my belt. Enter the pad stabilizer. Just connect the capture pro to the stabilizer, and stick the pad under your belt. Super strong and secure.
Like with other Peak Design products, these can be used in a variety of setups and situations, so be sure to watch their videos on how to get the most out of the product.
I highly recommend this item if you are a capture pro fan, and I am looking forward to future Peak Design product announcements.