Peak Instant Full-Cream Dry Whole Milk Powder, 400-Grams (Pack of 2)
- Peak Dry Whole Milk Powder
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: 400-Grams (Pack of 2)
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
* It is a splendid pantry item in areas where power is spotty and you can't keep things refrigerated for long;
* With the rest of my family on vacation(without me,*whine*),I find that I may not always be able to use up the container of milk before it starts going south so this is great if you find that happening to you a lot. (I need sour milk for several of my chocolate cake recipes,but there's only so many brownies a girl can bake when the rest of the family is out of town...);
* It works wonderfully for baking and yogurt making. Just reconstitute according to package directions and carry on;
* One strange thing I noticed: like many adults of African ancestry I began to develop lactose intolerance as I grew older but I find that unless you are truly allergic, drinking reconstituted dried milk somehow has no ill effects on "the pipes". Go figure.
* You will find Peak milk in powdered and evaporated forms(better than Carnation by me)in most African and Spanish stores,in varying sizes. The size offered here is the Granddaddy and great bang for your buck.
I can't emphasize enough how good this milk is. This may sound strangely random, but when I first made a glass, I noticed my dogs intensely staring at me, hoping I'd give them some. So I did. They absolutely love it, too. They reacted to it as if it were the most delicious thing in the world. They don't even react that way to steak. My husband even noticed and commented it's like doggie crack. I've never seen anything like it.
It's also nice that you can control the richness of it by adding more or less powder. I also tried the Nestle Nido milk powder that I got as a sample, and it is just as good.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
So originally, we bought this for our backpacking trip. My boyfriend, since he loves products for overseas, especially European countries, wanted this over the nestle milk because... Read morePublished 3 days ago by caitlin
Delicious stuff. I use it as creamer and keep a can in our emergency kit. SO YUMMY!Published 4 days ago by AA
It tastes just like normal powder milk, no better no less. I tried to give my son this instead of cold milk and he gagged needless to say I will be using it for other baking,... Read morePublished 7 days ago by Amazon Customer
Peak Dry Whole Milk Powder, 900-Grams ... we have purchase several of these over the past two years. Fantrastic quality WHOLE MILK... not low fat. Read morePublished 8 days ago by John G. Kierecki
I've been using this milk for 4 years now. It reminds me of being at my Aunt Thresa & Uncle Joes farm growing up, hand milking the cows.
It's so rich and sweet... Read more
I have often loathed powdered milk of any form, but on a through-hike of the Colorado trail, I needed extra calories to keep going. Read morePublished 10 days ago by Amazon Customer