Peakeep 4" Twin Bell Alarm Clock with Stereoscopic Dial, Backlight, Battery Operated Loud Alarm Clock (Black)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Peakeep Advantage: Neat dial with stereoscopic numbers instead of printed cardboard found in common market. Plus with the white hour and minute hands with perfect accuracy offer an awesome clearly legible look.
- Loud alarm clock for people who are heavy sleepers, mild loss hearing even deaf. No snooze button, good wake up clock for people who has trouble waking up.
- Silent with non-ticking hands, nice for a good working and learning environment, also for a soothing sleep.
- Vintage twin bell alarm clock, retro style takes you back to 80's.
- Button for backlight: hold the light button, time will be clearly visible at night.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Super Loud Alarm Clock, No Snooze , Perfect for Waking Heavy Sleepers
- Trouble waking up? No Problem!
- Alarm starts loud driving you get us right away out of the bed.
- Super loud alarm stays in crazy bell till the ON/OFF switch is turned off.
- Perfect for waking the dead, heavy sleepers, hard of hearing, hearing impaired and loss.
Neat Dial with Stereoscopic Numbers
- Stereoscopic Numbers are distinguished from these printed cardboards found in common market.
- Large and clear 3D numeric indicator at every hour and minute tracker make it easy to see from any corner of your room.
Light on Demand, User-friendly Non Ticking, Ease of Use
- Manual-light illuminated dial glows evenly across the entire dial for night time viewing, soft, energy-saving.
- Quiet sweep movement offers a second hand that moves in a continuous motion around the dial with NO TICKING, doesn't tick for restless sleepers.
- Operates on 1 AA battery (NOT INCLUDED), Ease of use.
- Simple and functional.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The clock itself looks classy in just about any setting (I have the black one).
The one real danger this kind of alarm clock poses is that you MUST TURN IT ON EVERY NIGHT OR ELSE IT WON'T WORK. For example, my alarm is set for 5:00. That means that if the switch on the back is set to "on," it'll ring any time the clock hits 5:00 without recognizing a difference between am and pm. Thus, you can't just turn it off in the morning then back on again. You must leave the alarm turned off until 5:00 pm passes, then turn it on and you're set for the morning. In essence, some people will need set set a phone alarm to remember to set the clock alarm. Kind of silly. However, if you can make a habit out of turning on the alarm as part of your bedtime routine, this clock will be good to you. Well. . . No it won't--you'll hate it, but it'll help you overcome your snoozing habit.
See my photos for my silly tape idea that makes the clock more bearable.
Hopefully this review is helpful to you.
This alarm scares the hell out of me every morning but it sure does get me awake. Only problem is remembering to set it every night but I'm getting used to it.
Just make sure to put it where you have to get out if bed to turn it off so you don't risk falling back asleep.
Besides the extremely effective alarm, it is darn cute. I wanted to cut back on the digital items in my bedroom, and this is an attractive way to do so. It's built very well, so it doesn't feel cheap.
The second hand is definitely silent and it's very easy to set. I highly recommend this clock!
Sometimes great things come in small packages. Case in point, this 4" twin bell alarm clock. I was skeptical at first whether this tiny alarm would actually wake me up in the mornings because I usually sleep through my iPhone's alarm and my digital clock's alarm. Not this thing. This little bell packs an incredibly loud and obnoxious bell ringing when the alarm goes off. It does its job amazingly well.
I also like the clean sleek look of the matte black with the shiny aluminum parts! The only negative aspect of this alarm clock is that the face does not glow in the dark, though there is a light switch in the back of the clock to light up the face.
Tip: To make sure you get out of bed, place this alarm somewhere that you need to get up and walk to in order to turn it off!