Peakeep 4 inches Twin Bell Alarm Clock with Stereoscopic Dial, Backlight, Battery Operated Loud Alarm Clock (Black)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Peakeep Advantage: Neat dial with stereoscopic numbers instead of printed cardboard found in common market. Plus with the white hour and minute hands with perfect accuracy offer an awesome clearly legible look.
- Loud alarm clock for people who are heavy sleepers, mild loss hearing even deaf. No snooze button, good wake up clock for people who has trouble waking up.
- Silent with non-ticking hands, nice for a good working and learning environment, also for a soothing sleep.
- Vintage twin bell alarm clock, retro style takes you back to 80's.
- Button for backlight: hold the light button, time will be clearly visible at night.
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
You won't sleep through this alarm. Sometimes the old way of doing things really is better.
There are lots of other alarm clocks on the market targeted at heavy sleepers that require you to solve some kind of puzzle, or shoot a target, or retrieve some kind of flying propeller to silence the alarm clock. They all have the same major flaw, they depend on you being able to actually hear the alarm and wake up first. They are all useless if you don't wake up to silence the alarm in the first place. The PEAKEEP Twin Bell is loud enough to wake you from a dead sleep and looks good while doing it.
If you’re a heavy sleeper or hearing impaired or hearing loss and it takes an act of God and congress to wake you from a deep sleep. Before owning this alarm clock, maybe you had used to utilize several different devices’ alarm functions and you would regularly sleep through all of these alarms going off in unison and would arrive at your job 2 to 3 hours late at least once a week. At the recommendation of Amazon, it’s time to get an “old fashioned” alarm clock. This PEAKEEP Twin Bell Alarm clock will be working flawlessly at waking you up in the mornings.
Your pay for this alarm clock is nothing compared to potentially losing a job from being late to work all the time.
The PEAKEEP Twin Bell is loud enough to wake you from a dead sleep and looks good while doing it.
You will wake up to this alarm clock for the first time and WOW is it effective. It's so loud that it not only wakes you up, but it scares the day lights out of you so that you jump out of bed too. No falling back asleep with this one around! Besides the extremely effective alarm, it is darn cute. If you wanted to cut back on the digital items in your bedroom, and this is an attractive way to do so. It's built very well, attractive and effective
Neat Dial with Stereoscopic Numbers
- · Stereoscopic Numbers are distinguished from these printed cardboards found in common market.
- Black background
- Total white hands
- Simple style
Large and clear 3D numerals
- Stereoscopic Numbers are distinguished from these printed cardboards found in common market.
- Large and clear 3D numeric indicator at every hour and minute tracker make it easy to see from any corner of your room.
- Unique and special 3D dial
- Analog quartz accuracy
- Ease of use, easy to read
Silent No Tick Tock Noise
- Quiet sweep movement offers a second hand that moves in a continuous motion around the dial with NO TICKING, doesn't tick for restless sleepers.
- It is completely silent, there is no annoying ticking or winding.
- It's built very well, so it doesn't feel cheap. The second hand is definitely silent and it's very easy to set.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The clock itself looks classy in just about any setting (I have the black one).
The one real danger this kind of alarm clock poses is that you MUST TURN IT ON EVERY NIGHT OR ELSE IT WON'T WORK. For example, my alarm is set for 5:00. That means that if the switch on the back is set to "on," it'll ring any time the clock hits 5:00 without recognizing a difference between am and pm. Thus, you can't just turn it off in the morning then back on again. You must leave the alarm turned off until 5:00 pm passes, then turn it on and you're set for the morning. In essence, some people will need set set a phone alarm to remember to set the clock alarm. Kind of silly. However, if you can make a habit out of turning on the alarm as part of your bedtime routine, this clock will be good to you. Well. . . No it won't--you'll hate it, but it'll help you overcome your snoozing habit.
See my photos for my silly tape idea that makes the clock more bearable.
Hopefully this review is helpful to you.
This alarm scares the hell out of me every morning but it sure does get me awake. Only problem is remembering to set it every night but I'm getting used to it.
Just make sure to put it where you have to get out if bed to turn it off so you don't risk falling back asleep.
I am easily the heaviest sleeper I know, and it takes an act of God and congress to wake me from a deep sleep. Before owning this alarm clock I used to utilize 4 different devices' alarm functions: An iPod Touch, my iPhone, my old Android phone, and my Macbook Air. I would regularly sleep through all of these alarms going off in unison and would arrive at my job 2 to 3 hours late at least once a week (I will be forever grateful for my boss and his tolerance of my tardiness). At the recommendation of my grandfather, I decided it was time to get an "old fashioned" alarm clock. This Peakeep Twin Bell Alarm clock has been working flawlessly at waking me up in the mornings. I still use my old entourage of devices as backup alarm clocks but I have the Peakeep set to go off about 30 seconds before the others do and I always wake up immediately and silence my other alarms before they even go off. There are lots of other alarm clocks on the market targeted at heavy sleepers that require you to solve some kind of puzzle, or shoot a target, or retrieve some kind of flying propeller to silence the alarm clock. They all have the same major flaw, they depend on you being able to actually hear the alarm and wake up first. They are all useless if you don't wake up to silence the alarm in the first place. The Peakeep Twin Bell is loud enough to wake me from a dead sleep and looks good while doing it.
- Loud enough to wake me from deep sleep
- Very nice aesthetic
- Fantastic build quality
- Way less money than alarm clocks targeted at heavy sleepers
- Slightly difficult to get super accurate with the alarm time, but that's just me nitpicking.
Overall I highly recommend this alarm clock. The price you pay for this alarm clock is nothing compared to potentially losing a job from being late to work all the time.
Top reviews from other countries
Suena fuerte, siempre me levanto