Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 144 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 175 reviews
on April 30, 2015
Very tasty. The consistency is much like regular peanut butter. It does not separate and become runny at all. It is not too firm, either. It is vegan which is important to me. The taste is true to form. I have been to a Peanut Butter and Co. store at the Mall of America several years ago. It was awesome! Omg, every single item they had was good so, in my opinion, you just cannot go wrong. If you like chocolate and peanut butter, than you will like this.
on April 9, 2012
I've never had PB & Co before, as the price for this PB is not affordable for any flavor they make. I finally decided the White chocolate version would be worth trying and having as a luxury item because it can be used in so many ways other than the typical PB.

For those who love White Chocolate but are frustrated by the endless claims of white chocolate that turn out to be dreadful vanilla flavored or other odd, super sweet flavors, this has a truly white chocolate flavor. It has the lightweight, creamy white chocolate flavor rather than the super sweet, heavy, not creamy flavor that some companies call WC but either isn't WC or it's a poor quality.

Great on any breakfast bread, PBJ sandwhiches, PB pie was amazing, and dunking bunny shaped marshmallows in warm WCPB on easter was delicious and not too sweet - but so good you didn't need a whole lot. Having 3 or 4 little bunny m-mallows in this, slightly warmed was enough to get a sweet fix without it being a huge dessert portion.
on April 20, 2015
This might be the single greatest purchase that I've ever made. I am in awe of how perfect this product is. Imagine a Reese's Peanut Butter cup. Now remove all the unnecessary sugar, make it smooth and creamy, and shovel it into your mouth.
on January 3, 2016
I have always liked peanut butter mixed with maple syrup and had high hopes for this as I love the White chocolate flavor but I was disappointed. First off, the three jars I received had all been stored on their sides so the peanut butter had settled against the lids leaving a large gap. Not sure if it just didn't set up right or what but it was runny. Tasting it, I found the texture very grainy and not smooth at all and the maple flavor was very light so you only tasted the peanut butter with just a hint of maple. Finally it does not spread well being runny especially on toast. Maybe I just got a bad batch but I probably wont buy it again.
on March 31, 2017
It's a bit more expensive but very delicious. Also love that it doesn't separate or need stirring. And that it can be kept at room temperature.
on November 24, 2012
This product is well worth the money. The flavor is good, more peanut than chocolate but still, very good. It is much healthier than Nutella which taste heavenly but is loaded with sugar. If you are watching your sugar intake, this peanut butter will satisfy your taste buds without breaking the sugar bank. I will buy it again.
on July 19, 2017
This is, hands down, the best peanut-butter out there. Has a perfect sweet balance and consistency with none of the horrible additives of brand-name peanut butters. We started buying all natural peanut butter for our kids and I hated the soupy consistency of the other all-natural brands we bought. This stuff is amazing.
on July 5, 2017
Great with breakfast waffles or pancakes...or toast...or pretty much anything. Good stuff!
on June 8, 2017
I love the way it tastes, but stopped using it when I saw it contains palm oil.
on July 6, 2012
I am a huge fan of Peanut Butter and Company products. They make some of my favorite natural, no-stir peanut butters. However, this particular product is not among their best. While on the hunt for a plain, creamy, no-stir peanut butter, I tried this product. It reminded me of the peanut butter found in Reese's cups--thick, a little too sweet, and a bit gritty.

My proposed alternative? Try PB&Co's The Bees Knees instead. It seems to be smoother and, oddly, less sweet.