Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Introducing Fire TV Cube Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on June 2, 2014
I was happy with this jersey. Quality appeared to be good. Design and texture was nice. I wore it twice and felt it comfortable and effective in keeping me cool and minimizing sweat.

However, after these 2 times I used it and machine washed it, unfortunately, the zipper broke. It has been little over a month since I bought it. I am very disappointed, I never expected the jersey to last so little. Even worse, I bought 2 and now I fear the other one will end up useles as well.
One person found this helpful
on May 23, 2013
I immediately returned the jersey, but it might have been great for a person who fit it.

I am 6' 3" and 185 lbs. The fit of the jersey was great around my shoulders, arms, and torso. Close fitting but not too snug. I never wore it for a ride, but I think it would still feel good in a riding position.

The jersey was almost laughably short. As Cary Grant said in North by Northwest, "Obviously they've mistaken me for a much shorter man." Now I have the choice of a large from Pearl Izumi which I expect will be looser but long enough or looking for a different brand with a longer but still close fitting cut.
on April 23, 2014
This Jersey is fairly lightweight, has a full zipper which makes for easy adjustments when riding if things get hot and more ventilation is needed. And it fits pretty well (I usually order medium size in most items, and this one's about perfectly sized for me: 5'6", 150 lbs).

It has additional length in the rear to cover your lower back while in the drop bars, and securely holds items as well (the elastic keeps up and doesn't sag with the weight of a few power bars and cellphone, etc).

Overall it's a good value
on May 21, 2013
This jersey fits a bit snug, but that's what I anticipated. The fabric nicely wicks moisture from my body (today was a humid 87 degree trip home from work, and I was completely comfortable). Overall, I like every PI product I've purchased.

Keep in mind, with an Amazon Prime account, there's no risk - if you don't like it, return it at no-cost. But I've never returned a Pearl Izumi product other because of size issues (they run larger than the European clothing I was accustomed to).
on August 15, 2012
This is my first jersey I purchased and it was a good buy for an entry level rider such as myself. After wearing it for some time now I have fallen in love with it. Having a jersey is far better than just using compression gear. The material feels great, breaths easy, and for those really hot days, the full length zipper comes in handy. Being a the skinny guy I am, the small fits a little bit loose on my -especially the sleeves-, but not that it's flailing in the breeze. The tri pockets on the back work great as well; they hold everything you might need and hold it well. My only complaint is that the silicone grippers on the back can, well, not grip. When shifting around on longish rides, I find myself checking to make sure that the back hasn't crawled up to hide behind the pockets. This may just because I am so skinny though as the waist fits loosely on me (28" waist).
Definitely would buy again and would very much recommend it for the budget cyclist.
on June 17, 2012
Most bike stuff is expensive. PI is expensive. Other than the price, which careful shoppers can work around if patient, there is nothing wrong with this jersey and much to recommend it. It's nice fabric, nice color contrast (with the black sleeves), nice bright colors, roomy pockets and a really good fit, particularly if you're NOT Lance Armstrong! I have a complete set of all colors except all black, so I'd definitely recommend it.
One person found this helpful
on March 31, 2014
This review is coming from a male in his 30's that rides approximately 60 miles a week (mountain and road) and has mostly been used to wearing fox jerseys.
Great material, wicks moisture away quickly: leaving you feeling dry. The material also feels great against your skin. The jersey is intended for those of us that aren't super skinny, as I do have some belly fat, and it makes me look much trimmer. But it isn't baggy, so don't think that it'll bunch up against your stomach. The back end is also long enough to cover your rear end partially. Size is accurate too. I like this particular jersey so much that I will buy another one. Hope it helps!
on September 4, 2013
This is a quality jersey that fits true-to-size and has all the great qualities that you expect from the Pearl Izumi attack line. It has a nice semi-form fit for competitive training rides/casual races. This is the first jersey I've owned, and I couldn't be happier with it. I've ridden in it for about 800 miles, including a 60 mile ride and an 85 mile ride, and it breathes and wicks moisture extremely well. It is very comfortable and the elastic band at the bottom holds the jersey down nicely. The three pockets are quality and can hold lots of snacks/spare tubes/cell phone for long rides.

I would recommend this jersey to any level rider that's looking for a quality semi-form fit jersey.
on July 27, 2014
Great jersey. The zipper is made well, and the tab is easy to grasp. I bike in FL, and I sweat a lot. It does a great job of wicking moisture off your body. Available in lots of colors. Pockets are easy to reach, and the elastic keeps in in place when you ride. Sleeves don't ride up on your arms. The only thing I wish it had was a bit more reflective decals on it, but I would still buy another.
on September 3, 2013
This is a great jersey, especially for the price. I have NO idea what "features" a $150 jersey has that this one doesn't, but I'm fairly certain they are not worth the extra cash. Its relatively light weight material, it wicks moisture well, and it feels like a quality jersey. Maybe on the hottest days of summer a lighter weight jersey would be beneficial, but that's splitting hairs. I'm 5'11 and 205 lbs., the XL fits pretty good, but I could probably get away with a Large as there is a bit of extra material in the XL. I prefer a bit of breathing room in my jerseys, so it's not a problem, but it is maybe a bit bigger then necessary. The collar is a little bit high also, but I just unzip it a couple inches and problem solved.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.