- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00SOMBD98
- Average Customer Review: 59 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #39,800 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
Pearl Izumi - Ride Men's Elite Barrier Jacket
|Price:||$44.10 - $151.00|
- 100% Polyester
- One back Hook and Loop pocket; Collar tapers from front to back for on-bike ergonomics
- Autumn/Winter 2015
- ELITE Barrier fabric provides superior wind protection and water resistance; Full length, center zipper with draft flap and zipper garage
- Contoured, shaped sleeve hem adds warmth; Elasticized hem and cuffs
- Reflective elements for low-light visibility
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Most design only focuses on the physical. Does it shave seconds? Reduce drag? Yet, so much of endurance cycling is between the ears. A never-ending monologue of attrition vs. will. Which got us thinking:
What if our designs fit the mind as seamlessly as they fit the body?
ELITE Barrier Jacket
Perfect for cooler days. Stash this jacket in your jersey pocket and you’ll always be prepared for long, chilly descents and unpredictable weather.
- ELITE Barrier fabric provides superior wind protection and water resistance
- Full length, center zipper with draft flap and zipper garage seals in warmth
- Contoured, shaped sleeve hem adds warmth
- Elasticized hem and cuffs
- One back zippered pocket
- Collar tapers from front to back for on-bike ergonomics
- BioViz high visibility colors and reflective elements
Ideal for unpredictable weather, the ELITE Barrier Jacket delivers wind and water protection in a lightweight, packable shell. Its breathable fabric keeps you comfortable and dry no matter how hard you push it. Features include a contoured shape, one rear pocket, and a durable water repellent coating that sheds rain and road spray.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
From a visibility standpoint, this jacket provides that and then some. There isn't any excuse for a driver or other rider NOT to see a person wearing this jacket.