Pearl Izumi Men's Elite Thermal Cycling Tight
|Price:||$55.21 - $135.00|
- Read the care content label on the inside of your garment for specific instructions; use simple detergents with no additives.
- The Thermal Cycling Tight adds an ELITE 3D Chamois for great cycling function without having to layer over shorts.
- Gear designed and constructed to fit perfectly to the body in motion. The perfect balance of anatomic fit, performance engineered materials and the personal interface between athlete and gear.
- Our 4 core fabric technologies (Transfer, Barrier, Thermal and Softshell ) create a system that works to help you maintain the perfect temperature for the weather conditions and activity range day in and day out
- Pearl Izumi product is built to last the lifetime of the garment, and this is how long we will stand behind it. Product purchased from an authorized dealer or retailer is fully warranted to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
ELITE Thermal Fleece fabric panels provide superior moisture transfer and warmth ELITE 3D Chamois Constructed leg articulation for a full range of motion 8'' lower leg zipper with internal draft flap and zipper garage Contoured leg opening provides additional coverage at top of shoe Silicone gripper at ankles to keep tights in place 360 degree reflectivity
Top Customer Reviews
Very glad I got them and have been wearing them everyday from November on. The main reason is they are more comfortable than my shorts that I got at Performance Bike. On Jan 1 I rode in a Century ride and the pants were great. I was quite tired, but my butt was no worst than anything else.
I have a 34-35" waist and the large fit a little loose in the seat, but the legs are just right. The materials seem rugged and well make and the padding is the best I've ever had.
Overall, I like these and recommend them.
As for comfort and warmth, today I did 25 miles in 39° with a wind chill that put the "feels like" temp in the low 30s. I was perfectly comfortable.
Either way I gotta say, these are darn comfortable and I am really glad I tried them. I've worn them a few times with temps in the upper 30's to low 40's and have been very comfortable. During one ride it climbed back up to near 50 and I didn't feel overly warm.
In jeans I wear a 34x34 and these X-Large seem to fit just right, though I didn't try other sizes to know if they'd fit better.
Overall I'm happy with them.
Overall, they're great tights, and have shown basically no wear since I purchased them about 6 months ago.