Pearl Izumi Men's Elite Thermal Cycling Tight
|Price:||$78.95 - $336.92|
- Read the care content label on the inside of your garment for specific instructions; use simple detergents with no additives.
- The Thermal Cycling Tight adds an ELITE 3D Chamois for great cycling function without having to layer over shorts.
- Gear designed and constructed to fit perfectly to the body in motion. The perfect balance of anatomic fit, performance engineered materials and the personal interface between athlete and gear.
- Our 4 core fabric technologies (Transfer, Barrier, Thermal and Softshell ) create a system that works to help you maintain the perfect temperature for the weather conditions and activity range day in and day out
- Pearl Izumi product is built to last the lifetime of the garment, and this is how long we will stand behind it. Product purchased from an authorized dealer or retailer is fully warranted to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
ELITE Thermal Fleece fabric panels provide superior moisture transfer and warmth ELITE 3D Chamois Constructed leg articulation for a full range of motion 8'' lower leg zipper with internal draft flap and zipper garage Contoured leg opening provides additional coverage at top of shoe Silicone gripper at ankles to keep tights in place 360 degree reflectivity
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Overall, they're great tights, and have shown basically no wear since I purchased them about 6 months ago.
So far, am really happy with them, they keep me nice and warm for those cold winter mornings commuting to work, and the 3D chamois offer a comfortable ride. Not having wore tights before, the 3D chamois did fill uncomfortable for the first few rides, but seem to have worn in and now feel great. Will definitely be looking at getting second pair of the Pearl Izumi's thermal tights.
I am 5'9" with 34" waist, I usually by medium and the medium were a great fit.