- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00943D8QW
- Item model number: PIMETWSock-P
- Average Customer Review: 78 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #52,969 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Pearl Izumi F2012 Men's Elite Tall Wool Sock
|Price:||$9.12 - $51.24|
- Read the care content label on the inside of your garment for specific instructions; use simple detergents with no additives.
- ELITE Tall Wool socks combine the great benefits of Merino Wool with the excellent fit of our ELITE Series socks.
- Gear designed and constructed to fit perfectly to the body in motion. The perfect balance of anatomic fit, performance engineered materials and the personal interface between athlete and gear.
- Our 4 core fabric technologies (Transfer, Barrier, Thermal and Softshell ) create a system that works to help you maintain the perfect temperature for the weather conditions and activity range day in and day out
- Pearl Izumi product is built to last the lifetime of the garment, and this is how long we will stand behind it. Product purchased from an authorized dealer or retailer is fully warranted to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
ELITE Transfer Merino wool yarns provide superior moisture transfer and insulate when wet Ultra–smooth toe design provides superior comfort Anatomic arch compression for a performance fit Mesh ventilation over top of foot Tall 19.5 cm cuff height
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Fit and Performance:
They are cut perfectly. They warp my feet and calves nicely with a thin layer of (soft) Merino wool that provides awesome warmth without being bulky in the shoes. Since they are so thin, if needed, you could throw a second set on for those extra chilly morning rides. The elastic is not too tight, so no gnarly sock marks are left. These do not hold onto water and I never end a ride with wet feet.
Listed sizes were true, for me at least.
Sock Size US Shoe Size
Wash and Drying
I wash them on a very short, extremely delicate cycle using non-additive detergent with my other riding clothes after each ride. I also dry them on delicate dry cycle for 10 minutes and hang dry, just like the rest of my riding clothes. I've washed and dried them easily a dozen times and they look and feel brand new.