- Shipping Weight: 2.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B0077KVOI8
- Item model number: 14141203-P
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (103 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #61,371 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Pearl Izumi Men's Attack Glove
|Price:||$9.00 - $26.00|
- 1:1 Padding and 1:1 Glove Fit combine to offer a new level of value and performance.
- Read the care content label on the inside of your garment for specific instructions; use simple detergents with no additives.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
NEW 1:1 Glove Padding creates bridges over both Ulnar and Median nerves for superior riding comfort NEW 1:1 Glove fit minimizes palm bunching for superior grip comfort and handlebar feelClarino™ synthetic leather palm is soft and durableEasy–Off glove removal tabSoft, low–profile wiping surface on thumbHook and loop closureBack: 54% polyester 27% Polyamide 19% spandex Palm: 60% Polyamide 40% Polyurethane
Top Customer Reviews
Pro: Fit is good
Con: Padding inadequate and in the wrong place, no pull tab to remove gloves. Small Velcro strap will likely wear out quickly like previous ones I' used. I was sure they would have fixed this flaw.
- Breathable mesh back that feels like silk on my hand
- Localized padding (completely ignores the very center of your palm unfortunately, but otherwise hits every important spot including heel and top of palm)
- Runs very small even compared to other small bike gloves. I normally wear medium bike gloves, ordered the large and was a perfect fit.
- White brand lettering isn't as obnoxious as I thought it would be.
- Strap stays secure
- VERY soft cloth runs along thumb and side of palm for wiping sweat
Can't ask for much more in a set of cheap biking gloves. I prefer padded gloves to the gel gloves, you get a better feel and still feel comfortable for longer rides.
Perfect amount of padding and grip surface.