- Item Weight: 4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00ALV6HUA
- Item model number: 141413053DE
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (288 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #48,507 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Pearl Izumi Men's Elite Gel Glove
$19.49 - $69.95
- 30% nylon 70% polyester
- Read the care content label on the inside of your garment for specific instructions; use simple detergents with no additives
- For riders who put in a lot of saddle time, nothing beats our men’s ELITE Gel Glove Updated this year with our 1:1 Gel padding arrangement
- The perfect balance of anatomic fit, performance engineered materials and the personal interface between athlete and gear
- A clothing system that works to help you maintain the perfect temperature for the weather conditions and activity range day in and day out
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
For riders who put in a lot of saddle time, nothing beats our Men’s ELITE Gel Glove. With our 1:1 Gel padding arrangement, which is designed to work in harmony with the bony structure of your hand and relieve pressure on Median and Ulnar nerves for the ultimate in long distance comfort.
- Back: 30% nylon 70% polyester
- Palm: 60% nylon 40% polyurethane
- Technology: Ice–fil
At a Glance
- Creates bridges over Ulnar and Median nerves for riding comfort
- Fit minimizes palm bunching for grip comfort and handlebar feel
- Synthetic leather is soft and durable
- Anatomic palm patterning for optimal comfort
- Easy–Off glove removal tab
- Hook and loop closure
- Soft, low–profile wiping surface on thumb
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
Where this glove falls down is in the pads. They are hard and very thick. You'd think that would help but the are not super soft and after riding on them for a while, they become downright painful in the palm area. Despite trying to shift my hands so they aren't resting on the pads, which defeats the purpose of the pads in the first place, I was unable to find a way to stop the pad from constantly rubbing on the meaty area of my thumb. The net result was that I developed blisters on both hands in this spot after a 100K ride. Suffice to say, I won't use these again for anything longer than a 1 hour ride.
I gave the gloves 2 stars for the quality of the build, but the execution is terrible. I would recommend the Louis Garneau gloves, they are more comfortable on the hands but tend to have tighter fingers.
I've worn a pair of these through 1800 miles of cycling over the past 8 months and washed them about a dozen times. Bit by bit they just fall apart. The lettering on the side was the first to go. Followed by the branding on the strap. Then the strap itself just peeled away from the velcro. All that cosmetic style that looks good on a rack is just cheap glitter to get your attention. When it starts to fall apart it just makes the gloves look cheap and nasty.
As for the gel padding, I'm with others on this issue. I think it makes your ride worse. It's not soft or flexible and is basically like riding with a block of rubber stuck under your thumb.
They are lightweight and cool and the wipe is useful, but ignore the bling, look at other brands.
They only last about a year - then the gel starts to die. This is common with gel gloves.