Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 16 reviews
on January 19, 2013
These are pretty good cycling socks. They seem constructed pretty well, and having washed them a dozen times or so, they seem to be holding up. However, despite the fact that they are a wool-blend (not entirely wool), they aren't made for cold temperatures. I've used them from 20 degrees upward (with booties in many cases). At 20 degrees with booties, my toes were freezing after about 25-30 minutes. at 30 degrees (again with booties), my feet were a bit cold. Above 40 (with either toe covers or booties), these were pretty good--wicked sweat, etc. So, these work well for 40-55 degree temperatures, or maybe down a bit if you are typically on the warm side.
on February 16, 2012
I expected these socks to be thicker than they turned out to be. They are almost as thin as my usual hot weather cycling socks, but still do a great job of keeping my feet warm. I'm biking in 25F-35F temps, and previously had three layers of socks that still left my feet cold. I am still pairing these socks with a second layer, but my feet are now comfortable instead of cold. They stretch a little bit to accommodate foot shape as needed, and so far have not stretched-out at all after three weeks of daily wear.
on March 10, 2013
I ride my recumbant trike almost every day even on the cold days. I about froze my feet off using other socks I had. These socks have been excellent even in 30-40 degree weather. They appear to absorb the moisture and my feet stay dry. I did go out the other day in sub freezing weather and my feet did get cold after about an hour. I wouldn't recommend these in temps less than freezing, however, I still use them in pretty frigid weather. If it's too cold to use them, then it's TOO COLD and I stay home!
on December 27, 2012
These are great socks but they wear out fast in the big toe. Other than that I love em. Maybe I wore them too much as I was wearing them to work, to bike in, and to the gym.
VINE VOICEon November 24, 2012
I cycle commute to work 3 or so days a week - rain or shine - in warm or cold weather. These socks have really helped keep my feet warm in the colder months. They are surprisingly effective - even though they are quite thin. To date I have not gotten them wet, so I cannot say how well they will perform in wet cold situations - but I suspect they will hold up. Pricey, but well worth it.
on October 18, 2012
They're socks, the fit. Yeah! There is no bunching so the fit nicely in the shoe. Socks are crazy money for little wool tubes, but hey.
on January 18, 2013
Was hoping these would be a bit warmer. But overall, I am satisfied, as these fit the bill when used with booties and toe covers in the upper 30's. I had to get thicker socks for temps in the low 30's. Overall construction is good, as expected for PI's
on February 4, 2013
I am an average guy and am from the US and wear a size 11-11.5 depending on the make of the shoe. Feet aren't wide or narrow so, I ordered the larges and boy were they a snug fit. Wouldn't have thought anything I would ever wear would need to be an XL.
on June 26, 2013
I use these for both mountain and road biking during the spring-summer months. My feet always fee comfortable in these and never feel too hot or cold. These regulate temperature very well. I would strongly suggest them.
on December 6, 2012
I knew that these were quality socks as soon as I ran them through my fingers. They are very comfotable to weat, and I am looking forward to wearing them during the winter months. Not too thin and not to thick.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.