Pearl Izumi Men's Pro Softshell Lite Glove
|Price:||$37.99 - $55.00|
- Read the care content label on the inside of your garment for specific instructions; use simple detergents with no additives.
- The sleekest, fastest cool weather glove available features Pittards Carbon Leather for optimal handlebar feel without sacrificing back of hand warmth.
- Gear designed and constructed to fit perfectly to the body in motion. The perfect balance of anatomic fit, performance engineered materials and the personal interface between athlete and gear.
- Our 4 core fabric technologies (Transfer, Barrier, Thermal and Softshell ) create a system that works to help you maintain the perfect temperature for the weather conditions and activity range day in and day out
- Pearl Izumi product is built to last the lifetime of the garment, and this is how long we will stand behind it. Product purchased from an authorized dealer or retailer is fully warranted to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
P.R.O. Softshell with Minerale fabric provides optimal wind and water protection Pittards WR 100X Natural Carbon Leather palm provides superior softness and durability NEW 1:1 Glove fit maximizes finger dexterity for shifting and braking Simple pull–on design Gauntlet keeps wrists warm Reflective elements for low–light visibility Soft, windproof fleece wiping surface on thumb
Top Customer Reviews
Other than that, it's a pretty basic glove. It's got great reflective highlights and the fuzzy part is great for nasal drip. Pearl Izumi continues to be my favorite bike gear source!
I've begun to use these ski touring as well and as a light glove on warmer ski days (just below 0°C) and absolutely love them. Super dextrous compared to a regular ski glove (even my Hestras which are fantastic), and incredibly breathable. My hands are generally quite warm though, so this may not apply to all. Other guys I ride with as well tend to have thicker gloves on the 5°C days but I am ok in these. If your hands do get cold though these still make a great fall/spring glove.
Update; NOT WATERPROOF. hands were still warm though. not a rain glove whatsoever