Pearl Izumi - Ride Men's Cyclone Gel Glove
|Price:||$22.74 - $177.23|
- Palm: 49% polyamide 29% polyurethane 16% polyester 4% chloroprene rubber 2% spandex Back of the hand: 55% polyester 30% polyamide 9% polyurethane 6% spandex
- Long gauntlet design keeps wrists warm and prevents air leakage. 1:1 Glove fit maximizes finger dexterity for shifting and braking
- Elite Softshell fabric on back of hand provides superior wind and water protection
- 1:1 Gel Padding creates bridges over Ilnar and Median nerves for superior riding comfort; Hook and loop closure
- Synthetic leather palm is soft and durable; Conductive synthetic leather on index finger and thumb works with touch screen devices
- Reflective elements for low-light visibility; Soft, windproof fleece wiping surface on thumb
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
We've made the best even better! Our most popular cool weather cycling glove, the Men's Cyclone, adds touch screen compatibility while retaining its renowned fit, protection and comfortable 1:1 Gel padding. For intermediate weather conditions the Cyclone Gel Glove is the discerning cyclist's choice.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Cushioning is in all the right places and the bright yellow color is very visible to other people.
The stitching has started to come loose on the palm of the right glove after 2 uses. There is no adverse issue yet, but I will update my review if this leads to a problem with the gloves.
They are the only e-tip gloves I have that work with my iPhone 6 so that is a huge plus.
I've had many different gloves from many different manufacturers and I am really hard on my gloves as I use them to propel a wheelchair as well as my handcycle. Pearl Izumi holds up relatively well compared to other brands, better than most. Just see some of my other reviews of Giro, Freegrace, SixSixOne, FOX Head, Pearl Izumi, and Cgecko.
As an aside, last winter when it was brutally cold - too cold for my regular winter gloves, I was able to put these on and then insert my whole hand into my regular winter gloves so I could go play for hours in the snow with my son. It was a tight fit, but it DID work and kept my hands nice and toasty. So they have a use besides just biking!
I love the way my hands and fingers are still usable while wearing them. I can reach into my pockets, get into my wallet and use my touchscreen while wearing them.
We all have different cold resistance, but I have worn these comfortably in 19F Mountain night rides and 30F Road rides with no problems at all.
Highly recommend them.