Pearl Izumi Men's Select Thermal Cycling Tight
|Price:||$67.07 - $116.53|
- Read the care content label on the inside of your garment for specific instructions; use simple detergents with no additives.
- Based on our ELITE-level tight pattern, we use a light thermal fleece fabric and built-in chamois in for a great cool weather tight.
- Gear designed and constructed to fit perfectly to the body in motion. The perfect balance of anatomic fit, performance engineered materials and the personal interface between athlete and gear.
- Our 4 core fabric technologies (Transfer, Barrier, Thermal and Softshell ) create a system that works to help you maintain the perfect temperature for the weather conditions and activity range day in and day out
- Pearl Izumi product is built to last the lifetime of the garment, and this is how long we will stand behind it. Product purchased from an authorized dealer or retailer is fully warranted to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I normally wear size Medium cycling shorts, as my waist is about 34" and my inseam is also 34". These Medium tights are a perfect fit, with only some minor material bunching at my knees. I guess I am to blame for that because my calves aren't monster-sized but my quads are getting bulkier due to cycling.
I balked at the price of these entry-level tights, but after more than a month of riding in the low 40s with nothing but cycling shorts, I bought a pair of these tights and have never looked back. They really kept my legs warm without overheating them, and they are extremely comfortable. The leggings end up lower on my ankles to provide some overlap with shoe covers or shoes to reduce windchill on the ankles. There are zips at the ankles to allow easier ingress/egress out of the tights. There's also a draw string for the waist band although I did not have to use it.
The chamois padding is just as good as Pearl Izumi's Select cycling jersey chamois. I don't have any complaints. The overall quality was very good considering these are Pearl Izumi's "entry-level" clothing line.
Overall: 5/5 stars, kept me warm at 40 degrees.
As is typical with Pearl Izumi, you get what you pay for. These tights are expensive, but the fit, construction, and performance are all excellent.
I highly recommend to any and all riders, if you’re going to be riding in cooler weather, spend the money and purchase a quality pair of riding tights. You don’t need to look around any longer; these will do just fine!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Wow...wore these on my last two rides when temps dipped below freezing. Very comfortable ride. Can't go wrong with Pearl Izumi.Published 7 months ago by Kahuna
My 1st pair of long tights and I'm very happy fit well and kept me warmPublished 9 months ago by Ant95
Wife and I have multiple pairs of these Pearls, long and short. Long ones warm at 50F, and probably quite a bit lower and no cold felt at all. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Walter