Pearl Izumi Men's Elite Thermal Long Sleeve Jersey, Safety Orange / Black, Medium
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fall/Winter 2012
- Ideal used on its own for early spring or late fall rides when you want constant warmth throughout your ride, or with one of our Barrier styles for wind resistance on colder days.
- Gear designed and constructed to fit perfectly to the body in motion. The perfect balance of anatomic fit, performance engineered materials and the personal interface between athlete and gear.
- Our 4 core fabric technologies (Transfer, Barrier, Thermal and Softshell ) create a system that works to help you maintain the perfect temperature for the weather conditions and activity range day in and day out
- Pearl Izumi product is built to last the lifetime of the garment, and this is how long we will stand behind it. Product purchased from an authorized dealer or retailer is fully warranted to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Apparel Occasion and Lifestyle||biking|
|Color||Safety Orange / Black|
|Item Dimensions||0.39 x 9.84 x 11.81 inches|
|Item Weight||0.33 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||0.8 pounds|
ELITE Thermal Fleece fabric provides superior moisture transfer and warmth Full-length internal draft flap with zipper garage seals in warmth Elasticized hem and cuffs Three back pockets with hidden sweat-proof pocket Reflective elements for low-light visibility
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Good weight for cool weather commutes
Roomy rear pockets for carrying keys, phone, bananas, tubes, etc on rides
As with most Pearl iZUMi items, this sizes small
The additional thickness of the material keeps my warm on cold morning rides and doesn't bind or gave that overheated feeling on the harder segments of my rides.
I'd buy another, but there just aren't enough cold days in the year to justify dropping another $100 on cycling clothes when I can just throw this in the wash when I get off the bike.
Generously sized rear pockets with a little one that has a flap for small items like keys etc. or a small phone.
True blue colour looks great too, exactly as in the picture. Fantastic!
Most recent customer reviews
Does exactly what I wanted it to do. Keep me warm down to the low 50s.Read more