Pearl Izumi Women's Cyclone Gel Glove
|Price:||$22.64 - $40.00|
- Synthetic Leather
- Read the care content label on the inside of your garment for specific instructions; use simple detergents with no additives.
- Our most popular cool weather cycling glove retains its great fit, protection, and comfort while adding new styling, more features and 1:1 Gel padding.
- Gear designed and constructed to fit perfectly to the body in motion. The perfect balance of anatomic fit, performance engineered materials and the personal interface between athlete and gear.
- Our 4 core fabric technologies (Transfer, Barrier, Thermal and Softshell ) create a system that works to help you maintain the perfect temperature for the weather conditions and activity range day in and day out
- Pearl Izumi product is built to last the lifetime of the garment, and this is how long we will stand behind it. Product purchased from an authorized dealer or retailer is fully warranted to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
ELITE Softshell provides superior wind and water protection NEW 1:1 Glove Padding creates bridges over Ulnar and Median nerves for superior riding comfort NEW 1:1 Glove fit maximizes finger dexterity for shifting and braking Synthetic leather palm is soft and durable Hook and loop closure Gauntlet keeps wrists warm Reflective elements for low–light visibility Soft, windproof fleece wiping surface on thumb
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Might I also add that the gloves are a bit too big for me, so the holes didn't develop because they were too small for my hands.
I got the medium, and they're a perfect fit [my palm measures 6.7in, but I have long fingers]. I would recommend going for the screaming yellow colour, as it's a little hard to see the black/white in the dark, though the black is a lot cheaper, which was why I got those instead.