|Item Weight||3.4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||13.8 x 8 x 3.3 inches|
|Item model number||P100|
|Manufacturer Part Number||P100|
|Cover Included||Camera Frame and Bracket, Locking Tool, Car Adapter (for OBD port), Phone Mount, Magnetic Phone Plates, Cleaning Wipe|
Pearl RearVision Wireless Car Backup Camera and Obstacle Alert System, Dual HD Reverse Camera for Car or Truck
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- WIRELESS BACKUP CAMERA: The Pearl Backup Camera installs in minutes, and launching the Pearl App transforms your car license plate into a camera and your phone into a back-up protection system!
- REVERSE WARNING BACK-UP PROTECTION: The rear view camera sensors alert you when obstacles enter your car or truck's path, giving you the help you need to back up with confidence
- CUSTOMIZABLE VIEWS: This back up camera helps you peek around corners by switching from normal to super-wide views and pivoting 140 degrees left and right
- NIGHT VISION CAPABILITY: The rear car camera provides stunning clarity in low-light conditions with its infrared HD camera
- DURABLE AND WATERPROOF CAR CAMERA: The weatherproof and theft-resistant camera frame protects the parking camera's dual HD cameras
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Upgrade your car in minutes with Pearl RearVision, the only wireless backup camera & obstacle alert system that turns your phone into your rearview screen. Solar powered and theft-resistant, it provides super-wide, controllable views of what’s behind your car. Comes with a 3-year warranty.
What’s in the Box is:
From the Manufacturer
Backup with confidence with the only wireless backup camera and alert system that turns your phone into your rearview screen. You can get a super-wide rear view, control your views, see and hear what’s coming with obstacle alerts, and all installed without wires, in minutes.
RearVision teams sophisticated hardware with intelligent software to stream super-wide, up to 180° views of what’s behind your car, right to your phone. Cutting-edge stereo-vision algorithms power obstacle alerts warning you when objects, cars and people are in your path .
Camera sensors, coupled with advanced image processing, detect obstacles as they enter your path, triggering visual alerts that limit surprises. And becomes a great co-pilot when parking.
Customize your RearVision experience – in portrait or landscape. Even adjust the cameras’ angles to get your best view.
Switch from normal to super-wide views and pan left-to right to peek around corners.
(1) Install the theft-resistant Camera Frame around your license plate .  (2) Plug the Car Adapter into your OBD port
(3) Attach Phone Mount .  (4) Download the Pearl App, pair it with your RearVision, and launch it.
Describe your product in 3 words.
Easy. Safe. Connected.
How did you come up with the idea for this product?
Automobiles are out of touch with the rest of the technology in our lives. We believe the latest automotive technology should be available to every driver – whether they have a new car or not.
What makes your product special?
Pearl RearVision is the first step in reshaping the way we look at features in our cars. It combines sophisticated hardware and intelligent software that learns and adapts automatically.
What has been the best part of your startup experience?
We met at Apple, where we developed game-changing products. Our world-class team at Pearl brings the same passion to automotive through advanced & continually improving driver assistance technology.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- yes, the image quality is very good
- the guidelines, initial 'ripple' alert and the final red alert work well (already saved me once)
- very high quality build - even the package opening experience suggests quality.
- it's great to have a backup camera without retrofitting a wired solution.
- the two supplied phone mount options are very good - I use the removable vent mounting
- I emailed Pearl support twice - got prompt and helpful responses.
- As Pearl improves the system, the app gets updated automatically
- the main 'con' is that, for my car, the license plate illumination lights cast their beam diagonally across the Pearl RearVision camera lenses. The little 'eyebrow' above the top 1/3 of each lens only stops half of this illumination, which causes quite a bright 'flare' in the viewing screen. I'm working on a 'hack' to fix this: I've played with sticking thin dark colored filters (blue and red work best) over the illumination lights, but they also 'color' the license plate - don't want to attract the police unnecessarily. I think a film of polarized window tint film will work. last ditch solution will be to glue extra 'eyebrows' to the sides of the camera lenses (but that'll resume some of their wide-angle view capacity). I'd love Pearl to give me their solution.
- yes, it's initially expensive, but you don't have to pay a shop to install a wired system, possibly messing up your carpets or the car's electrical error-sensing system in doing so, and the app is free.
- I occasionally have to turn the phone's Bluetooth off and back on to get the camera to connect to the phone.
- the auto-activation of the app when you put the phone on the mount has only been working half of the time.
- you have to activate the system (one click on the phone's screen) each time you need it - it doesn't automatically activate when you shift into reverse.
- I understand why the camera turns off at 10 mph, but I wish it would automatically turn back on when speed drops below the 10 mph cutoff (or perhaps when stopped) - that's an unnecessary extra click
1. well packaged, and made of quality parts. Hardware is excellent, camera quality. low light viewing. etc
2. installs easy for standard cars with typical mounting brackets
3. easy to use software, comes with a charged battery
4. software is intuitive, but not fully complete
1. you cannot change the wifi name, so if you are at home and connected to the internet via wifi from your home, it needs to manually switch over
or rely on blue tooth.
2. depending on your bumper, if the plate bracket is below the bumper, can not see anything as "reference" and hard to gauge the width of the car
3. software needs the adjustable parking lines so the user can mark the width of the car in the app
System works good, picture is clear and I do like the magnetic mount. Taking away a star half because the software disables the camera past 10 mph, I understand it is probably for safety reasons but I'd like to have the choice since I am in 20 mph traffic often and would like to see who is riding my bumper.
The other half of the reason I am taking away a star is the mount doesn't seem to want to fit flush against the bracket once installed, I am still troubleshooting this but I feel for the price it should have a very clean appearance once installed, looking in to the possibility that my screw heads are perhaps a little too big, but I do not think they are since they are standard screws for license plates.
I had to relocate my OBD II plug; I have a Fusion. The Fusion's plug is hidden behind an access panel which makes it easy to get to, unfortunately it also makes it to where you'd have to relocate it if you plan to leave anything plugged in long term.
It would also be nice to have the option to use bottom screws as well if you wish, the mount forces you to use it's screws (which sit vice mount) which could cause vibration for anyone that has a sub in their trunk (factory or otherwise).
Most recent customer reviews
I have a Mazda mx6. It is a 2016 model but does not come with a back up camera.Read more
1- Bluetooth and/or Wifi are not robust enough for use in...Read more
GOOD PRODUCT, NO SUPPORT.