|Item Weight||3.35 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||13.8 x 8 x 3.3 inches|
|Item model number||P100|
|Manufacturer Part Number||P100|
|Cover Included||Camera Frame and Bracket, Locking Tool, Car Adapter (for OBD port), Phone Mount, Magnetic Phone Plates, Cleaning Wipe|
Pearl RearVision Wireless Car Backup Camera and Obstacle Alert System, Dual HD Reverse Camera for Car or Truck
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- WIRELESS BACKUP CAMERA: The Pearl Backup Camera installs in minutes, and launching the Pearl App transforms your car license plate into a camera and your phone into a back-up protection system!
- REVERSE WARNING BACK-UP PROTECTION: The rear view camera sensors alert you when obstacles enter your car or truck's path, giving you the help you need to back up with confidence
- CUSTOMIZABLE VIEWS: This back up camera helps you peek around corners by switching from normal to super-wide views and pivoting 140 degrees left and right
- NIGHT VISION CAPABILITY: The rear car camera provides stunning clarity in low-light conditions with its infrared HD camera
- DURABLE AND WATERPROOF CAR CAMERA: The weatherproof and theft-resistant camera frame protects the parking camera's dual HD cameras
|What you need to know – This product has a serial number that uniquely identifies the item. When your order ships, Amazon will scan the serial number and add it to the history of the order. Should the item go missing before it arrives, Amazon may register the serial number with loss and theft databases to prevent fraudulent use or resale of the item. There is no action required from you and the serial number will only be used to prevent fraudulent activity associated with the missing item.|
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Upgrade your car in minutes with Pearl RearVision, the only wireless backup camera & obstacle alert system that turns your phone into your rearview screen. Solar powered and theft-resistant, it provides super-wide, controllable views of what’s behind your car. Comes with a 3-year warranty.
What’s in the Box is:
From the Manufacturer
Backup with confidence with the only wireless backup camera and alert system that turns your phone into your rearview screen. You can get a super-wide rear view, control your views, see and hear what’s coming with obstacle alerts, and all installed without wires, in minutes.
RearVision teams sophisticated hardware with intelligent software to stream super-wide, up to 180° views of what’s behind your car, right to your phone. Cutting-edge stereo-vision algorithms power obstacle alerts warning you when objects, cars and people are in your path .
Camera sensors, coupled with advanced image processing, detect obstacles as they enter your path, triggering visual alerts that limit surprises. And becomes a great co-pilot when parking.
Customize your RearVision experience – in portrait or landscape. Even adjust the cameras’ angles to get your best view.
Switch from normal to super-wide views and pan left-to right to peek around corners.
(1) Install the theft-resistant Camera Frame around your license plate .  (2) Plug the Car Adapter into your OBD port
(3) Attach Phone Mount .  (4) Download the Pearl App, pair it with your RearVision, and launch it.
Describe your product in 3 words.
Easy. Safe. Connected.
How did you come up with the idea for this product?
Automobiles are out of touch with the rest of the technology in our lives. We believe the latest automotive technology should be available to every driver – whether they have a new car or not.
What makes your product special?
Pearl RearVision is the first step in reshaping the way we look at features in our cars. It combines sophisticated hardware and intelligent software that learns and adapts automatically.
What has been the best part of your startup experience?
We met at Apple, where we developed game-changing products. Our world-class team at Pearl brings the same passion to automotive through advanced & continually improving driver assistance technology.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- yes, the image quality is very good
- the guidelines, initial 'ripple' alert and the final red alert work well (already saved me once)
- very high quality build - even the package opening experience suggests quality.
- it's great to have a backup camera without retrofitting a wired solution.
- the two supplied phone mount options are very good - I use the removable vent mounting
- I emailed Pearl support twice - got prompt and helpful responses.
- As Pearl improves the system, the app gets updated automatically
- the main 'con' is that, for my car, the license plate illumination lights cast their beam diagonally across the Pearl RearVision camera lenses. The little 'eyebrow' above the top 1/3 of each lens only stops half of this illumination, which causes quite a bright 'flare' in the viewing screen. I'm working on a 'hack' to fix this: I've played with sticking thin dark colored filters (blue and red work best) over the illumination lights, but they also 'color' the license plate - don't want to attract the police unnecessarily. I think a film of polarized window tint film will work. last ditch solution will be to glue extra 'eyebrows' to the sides of the camera lenses (but that'll resume some of their wide-angle view capacity). I'd love Pearl to give me their solution.
- yes, it's initially expensive, but you don't have to pay a shop to install a wired system, possibly messing up your carpets or the car's electrical error-sensing system in doing so, and the app is free.
- I occasionally have to turn the phone's Bluetooth off and back on to get the camera to connect to the phone.
- the auto-activation of the app when you put the phone on the mount has only been working half of the time.
- you have to activate the system (one click on the phone's screen) each time you need it - it doesn't automatically activate when you shift into reverse.
- I understand why the camera turns off at 10 mph, but I wish it would automatically turn back on when speed drops below the 10 mph cutoff (or perhaps when stopped) - that's an unnecessary extra click
1. well packaged, and made of quality parts. Hardware is excellent, camera quality. low light viewing. etc
2. installs easy for standard cars with typical mounting brackets
3. easy to use software, comes with a charged battery
4. software is intuitive, but not fully complete
1. you cannot change the wifi name, so if you are at home and connected to the internet via wifi from your home, it needs to manually switch over
or rely on blue tooth.
2. depending on your bumper, if the plate bracket is below the bumper, can not see anything as "reference" and hard to gauge the width of the car
3. software needs the adjustable parking lines so the user can mark the width of the car in the app
Received 06/16. Sending back.
Really want to give it a 2.5 🌟
1. Very easy installation.
2. Very easy setup.
3. Clear crisp image no lag.
4. I was able to drive at regular speed and be able to see behind me for quite some time. In fact I used it so much it drained pretty quick.
5. Guidelines are useful but should be a different color to differentiate real parking lines.
6. Quality product feels sturdy well made. Even the box presentation is like wow.
7. Very nice looking license plate. (I could do without the pearl logo)
8. Security screw is a nice touch. Looks like a hex key but it's not. It's quite unique and only way I see to take it off is to try to pry it off but would most likely break the pearl.
9. Panoramic view is awesome and I think the gives the best view.
1. Had to start the app manually. (Note 3 rooted)
2. Can't add custom apps to the menu. Maps and Waze are awesome. But should add better music players. (Poweramp FTW)
3. Paranoia...looks purdy and looks tempting to steal.
4. Rear end collision...bye bye pearl.
5. My license plate lights drown out the image.
6. The price. 543.00 exactly. Pearl should start automatically. I should not have to use a "special" magnet for the app to start. And even then why does pearl need my location to start automatically with the magnet?
I think for 200 bucks this would be a definite win. I just can't accept the price of 543. Overall it seems like a good product just not for me. The reason behind this purchase was to avoid going to a shop getting my truck pulled apart and drilled on. Oh well you get what you pay for. Gonna get the OEM backup camera instead.
Most recent customer reviews
2. My driveway is about 80' long and in the time it takes to go from the top to bottom it disconnects and reconnects...Read more