- Fall/Winter 2013
- Read the care content label on the inside of your garment for specific instructions; use simple detergents with no additives.
- Windproof and water resistant, the comfortable and highly breathable Women's SELECT Barrier Jacket provides lightweight, packable core protection from the elements.
- Gear designed and constructed to fit perfectly to the body in motion. The perfect balance of anatomic fit, performance engineered materials and the personal interface between athlete and gear.
- Our 4 core fabric technologies (Transfer, Barrier, Thermal and Softshell ) create a system that works to help you maintain the perfect temperature for the weather conditions and activity range day in and day out
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
SELECT Barrier fabric sets the benchmark in wind protection and water resistance Full length internal draft flap with zipper garage seals in warmth One zippered back pocket Reflective elements for low–light visibility
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 14 x 11 x 1 inches; 5.6 Ounces
- Item model number : 11231215
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : June 16, 2012
- Manufacturer : Pearl Izumi
- ASIN : B008C0341W
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When I warm up I tie it around my waist. I find it unobtrusive (although I learned to tuck the knotted sleeve ends into my waist so it doesn't spin around as I run).
Yesterday, I used it on a long walk and came back from the library with an audio book and a DVD in the back pocket - which is a good description of how large the pocket is. I got warm and took it off but because of the weight in the pocket, instead of tying it around my waist, I tied the sleeves together and slung it diagonally over my shoulder like a messenger bag and that worked great! I didn't move around, the weight in the pocket was hardly noticeable, and I had plenty of ventilation with the jacket slung that way.
The only negative I can think of is, as others mentioned, it's not particularly breathable - i.e., if it's cold out the inside of the jacket remains damp and I'm not wearing a long-sleeved wicking shirt underneath my arms get cold. However, wearing a long-sleeved wicking shirt on cooler days or removing the jacket when it's warmer solve that problem.
Overall, I definitely recommend this jacket.
Love this PI thank you Amazon for the excellent price!
Top reviews from other countries
Die Größe stimmt, ich trage Jacken ist Gr. 38 und hier passt Gr. M super.
Ich hatte aber noch ein anderes Modell zur Auswahl: Pearl Izumi Elite Barrier Damen Convertible Fahrrad Wind/Regenjacke. Eben dieses Modell habe ich letztendlich behalten wegen abtrennbarem Ärmelteil. Und weil das Material auch weicher und dünner ist.
Hätte ich keine neongelbe Jacke mit abnehmbaren Ärmeln gefunden, hätte ich diese hier genommen.
Mais livraison compliquée et ubuesque. Commande d'un premier article en stock, il s'est révèlé qu'il n'existait pas. (Erreur de la base de données).. Commande d'un second de taille supérieure , et donc délai important au total malgré une livraison "rapide"