Pearl iZUMi Men's Escape Quest Cycling Bib Shorts
|Price:||$49.28 - $133.00|
- 100% Other Fibers
- Spring/summer 2017
- Select transfer fabric sets the benchmark for moisture transfer. With a 6-panel anatomic design and 9.5 inch inseam [size medium]
- New Blended thickness Select escape 1:1 Chamois for chafe free comfort. Turned hem with silicon print holds the short comfortably in position
- BioViz reflective elements for low-light visibility
- Fabric: 88% Nylon/12% Lycra Elastane
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Most design only focuses on the physical. Does it shave seconds? Reduce drag? Yet, so much of endurance cycling is between the ears. A never-ending monologue of attrition vs. will. Which got us thinking:
What if our designs fit the mind as seamlessly as they fit the body?
Quest Bib Short
Make the leap into bib shorts with these value-priced bottoms that eliminate waist binding and deliver supreme comfort and support.
- Select Transfer fabric sets the benchmark for moisture transfer
- 6-panel anatomic design
- Turned hem with silicon print holds the short comfortably in position
- Blended thickness Select Escape 1:1 Chamois for chafe-free comfort
- Mesh bib upper provides stability and support
- Reflective elements for low-light visibility
- 9.5" inseam [size medium]
A quality cycling Bib short designed to keep you comfortable, dry and chafe-free so you can enjoy all the time you spend in the saddle.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?