|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$74.99 + $11.99 shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Synthetic sole
- Please use the vendor size chart to determine the EU to US size conversion. Please be aware that there may be some inconsistencies in the US sizing conversion indicated in the shoe tongue label--the EU size is accurate, but the US conversion may not be.^SELECT 1:1 Power Plate: SELECT grade nylon and composite fiber plate for lightweight stiffness and durability^1:1 Anatomic Closure: follows the natural anatomic shape of the foot to eliminate hot spots and remove pressure from your instep^SELECT Heel Cup: with integrated Molded Power Band for benchmark heel hold and power transfer^Compatible with SPD and other tubal cleat designs^Fall/Winter 2012
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
If you are looking for a basic mountain biking shoe or for commuting around town the Pearl Izumi All-Road Shoe is a great choice. The All-Road shoes have the same SELECT Heel Cup and SELECT Grade fiber plate that the higher end Pearl Izumi mountain shoes provide. These features help with power transfer, anatomical support and general comfort in a riding shoe. The velcro closures provide a no-nonsense approach to slipping in and out of your cycling shoes. These shoes also work very well during those moments when you much dismount your bike and walk into the nearest coffee shop for a bagel or expresso shot. 2-Bolt Cleat Pattern Compatible with Shimano SPD, Crank Brothers, Look MTB and Time MTB Pedals SELECT Grade Nylon and Composite Fiber plate for lightweight stiffness and durability SELECT Insole provides excellent Longitudinal and Transverse Arch Support SELECT Heel Cup
The Pearl iZUMi All-Road cycling shoe is designed follow the natural shape of your foot to eliminate hot spots, remove instep pressure and fit like a dream. It features excellent arch support and easy-fitting hook-and-loop closures, not to mention a sleek indoor/outdoor style.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0041HX84S
- Item model number: 15111001
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 17, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
These shoes absolutely met my expectations!
- Comfortable: check. Not quite as light or firm as carbon shoes, but please - for $71.33 (my purchase price through Amazon, $30 cheaper than any big box retailer had them), try and find a better value for all-purpose biking.
- Good fit: check. As mentioned by previous reviewers, these run small for some reason. You definitely want room for your feet to swell during a ride, so do not buy your 'correct' size based on these sizing charts. I normally wear an EU 44 dress shoe / US 10 - 10.5 athletic shoe depending on the brand. I went with an EU 45 for these shoes and they fit like a dream with no heel lift during rides when velcro is down correctly.
- Recessed cleats and treads for walking: check. These are great for walking around after hopping off my bike without the annoying click/clack and slip/slide with my racing shoes/cleats. I hope to never have to hike my bike in these, but they would be more than up to the task.
- Easy to clip in, clip out: check. I went with the SPD SH-56 multi-directional cleats on these shoes and everything works as expected. The cleats seemed to come loose after the first few rides, but a few additional tightenings and they seemed fine.
- durable: check.
Compatible with SPD SH-56 (multi-directional) and SH-51 (uni-directional) cleats.
And the size may run a slight bit below stated size. Not being used to the EU sizing, I ordered what it stated and they are a tad small. They fit okay - but not enough room to double up on socks for the cold morning rides.
The build quality is great though and I will be ordering another pair.
Watch out for non Amazon sellers as they will likely make you pay to return or exchange. I usually make sure items are actually from Amazon or Zappos.
I didn't noticed that this is a 2 bolt cleat system so I had to return them since my clips/cleats are three bolt. So we didn't have a chance to ride in them.
The "women's model" in hot pink and black was an instant wow with my wife who was really bummed when I had to return them.
The inside of the shoe is padded well like a sneaker, there are no hard surfaces touching or rubbing my foot, and it is very comfortable. I commute to work, and have worn them the entire day (because of laziness) without any problems.
The cleat in the shoe is recessed, which allows you to walk in these shoes on most kinds of terrain. When walking on asphalt, you may still hear the cleat dig into the ground a bit, which is normal and doesn't interfere with walking.
I liked the design of the shoe because it is not flashy, yet you can tell that it is a bike shoe.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I heard about the negative reviews about the sizing of the product, but it turned out not to be true. Read morePublished 5 months ago by JIM DEMPSTER
What can I say? I'm a fairly serious rider but this stuff can get expensive. $200-300 on shoes will probably never be in my budget. Read morePublished 5 months ago by D. Schroeder
Been using for a couple years now...the fit is just a bit large, but I snug down the straps and it's secure and comfortable...recommend buying your actual size. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Jeffrey Sutton
Very comfortable and light weight.
They are well built and makes cycling easy on my legs.
Not real stiff enough for a road bike, but great for all around riding. A lot of people talk about shoe stiffness but they never really go into why thats a thing. Read morePublished 13 months ago by Chris B. Hirner