$103.38 - $180.00
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Fits as expected||
- Synthetic sole
- 1:1 anatomic tri closure: eliminates hot spots and removes pressure from your forefoot (patent pending). fully lined mesh upper for barefoot comfort
- P.R.O 1:1 power plate: p.R.O grade uni-directional carbon for ultra-light stiffness: direct -venting technology for cooling and drainage
- Concave shaping for ultra low 7.0 millimeter stack height, enhanced plate stiffness and anatomic support
- Built in longitudinal arch support for optimal support, power and efficiency
- Now with replaceable heel bumper. Dual density ethylene vinyl acetate insole for superior support
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Our tri fly v carbon is upper light with a comfortable seamless upper for fast out of the water transitions. Wear them with or without socks and rock your ride.
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00R76V6O4
- Item model number: TRI FLY V CARBON White/Black-M
- Date first listed on Amazon: November 17, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is light with a very stiff carbon sole, and the shoes have performed exceptionally in the 150 miles I've already put on them. There is a very generous heel loop, for yanking them on in T1, although I have not race tested them. The large velcro strap seems a bit stiff, but I think that will break in over time.
From a cost perspective, I am very pleased as to the bang for the buck. Stoked to start racing in these this spring, and will be using at all distances. Update on sockless usage to come!
Most recent customer reviews
They do have a little lip where your foot slides in, and it rolls...Read more