Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home and Garden Save $20 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on July 2, 2015
I own the EM Road N0s and EM Road N2s as well. At 6' 190#, the N1 is just the right amount of cushion. I run commute 50mi+ per week and these shoes are comfortable from start to finish.

I've done just under 30mi runs in these and let great afterward. Durability-wise, I get about 400mi per pair and have owned 2 pairs so far (both blue models).

If you have a race coming up I'd suggest the EM Road N0s which are basically racing flats that have serious getup and go, but almost no cushion. I'd hazard a half marathon in the N0s, but a marathon would be a little uncomfortable.

I really don't have a lot of good things to say about the N2 - way too much foam wedge which invariably leads to issues as the excess foam moves the force into your ITB.
on November 1, 2015
Fits well and provides enough forefoot room for toes. They do require a little break-in period, because they are initially stiff on the road. They are a great low-drop shoe that promote midfoot striking. Your calves and achilles will be sore if you're coming from a heel-striker shoe. They do not provide enough support for crossfit in my opinion, but after break-in they're buttery smooth and awesome for the road.
on July 17, 2016
Get 1/2 size larger, if you are using socks. Tried w/o caused some blisters. For longer runs, most will need shoes with more cushioning or use additional inserts for the N1. Possibly N2 may be a better choice. Requires a few runs before broken in. Good quality and looks great.
on September 11, 2014
These are the lightweight version of the N2 road shoe; very comfortable and love the emotion technology
on January 18, 2016
I have the hardest time finding a shoe that fits and is comfortable, this shoe is an exception. The fit is great, laces have some material in them that keeps them laced. I can notice the difference in the shoe being a (I think) +1 from the +4 I had in the wave. They are nice and lite weight. I have about 25 miles on the tread mill no street yet but no complaints.
on May 8, 2016
Awesome shoes. Killer looks (even cooler in person than in pics,) the fit blows the new pure project brooks out of the water and much lighter also. The fit and finish quality is 10/10. Get them with confidence
on November 25, 2013
The flow in this shoes are just awesome!! I got the n1 trail also.. same feel and all!! Great shoes for road. Trying my first 50miler with this shoe
on March 2, 2015
My favorite road running shoes to date. They have a little extra cushion in the upper which I really like. Just keep in mind the bottom is super slick
on December 23, 2014
Love them. Only complaint is shoe laces too short
on January 11, 2017
All was as expected, No issues
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.