PEARL IZUMI Men's X-Alp Elevate Cycling Shoe
- Textile and Synthetic
- Advanced 3-Layer Seamless Composite Upper delivers all-day riding comfort and durability
- Boa IP1 reels allow 1 mm micro-adjustability and pop up for full release
- Nylon/carbon composite 3/4 shank for efficient power transfer and off-the-bike versatility
- Aggressive lugged Vibram Megagrip compound outsole for superior traction and durability
- SPD Compatible
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
If you’re down to ride anything, this is your shoe. Perfect for scouting lines, hike-a-bike sections and explosive bursts of power on technical climbs. This high-performance super versatile shoe uses an aggressive Vibram outsole to deliver great traction to the pedals and the ground. A 3-layer bonded seamless upper and Boa IP1 dials provide precision closure to deliver supreme comfort on every adventure.
- Package Dimensions : 13.1 x 8.5 x 4.1 inches; 1.12 Pounds
- Item model number : 151018085XV39.5
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : December 30, 2016
- Manufacturer : Pearl Izumi
- ASIN : B0717B6FB3
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,103,042 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry)
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|