Pearl iZUMi Men's Quest Cycling Short
|Price:||$44.99 - $50.00|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Select transfer fabric sets the benchmark for moisture transfer and four-way performance stretch
- 6-Panel anatomic design for superior, chafe-free comfort, UPF 50+ sun protection
- Comfortable silicone leg grippers keep shorts in place, moisture-wicking, antimicrobial properties
- Tour 3D Chamois is male-specific and non-chafing with padding in key areas
- 86 percent nylon, 14% spandex, 9-Inch inseam
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A perennial favorite, our popular Quest Short delivers value, fit, durability and Tour 3D Chamois® comfort.
A perennial cycling favorite, the highly popular Quest Cycling Short delivers value, fit, durability and a plush, four-way stretch Tour 3D chamois for a comfortable ride. The Quest features a six-panel anatomic design, silicone leg grippers, reflective elements for low-light visibility, and soft Select Transfer fabric with UPF 50+ sun protection and superior moisture-wicking properties to keep you cool and dry. Pressure Relief Technology in the gender-specific chamois reduces pressure points via differentiated levels of padding while effectively wicking moisture off skin.
A 6-panel anatomic design offers superior, chafe-free comfort.
Features and Specifications:
- Select Transfer fabric sets the benchmark for moisture transfer and four-way performance stretch
- 6-panel anatomic design for superior, chafe-free comfort
- Comfortable silicone leg grippers keep shorts in place
- Tour 3D Chamois is male-specific and non-chafing with padding in key areas, moisture-wicking, and antimicrobial properties
- Reflective elements for low-light visibility
- Fabric provides UPF 50+ sun protection
- Best Use: Road cycling
- Type: Men's cycling short
- Fabric: 86 percent nylon, 14 percent spandex
- Inseam: 9 inches (size medium)
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm leaving pictures of the shorts and the tags simply because no one else has done so and I would have rather seen them prior to purchasing them.
They did stretch out after the first ride or I would have returned them because the first 1/2 hour they were painful ! If I had to order again I would get a Medium. The pants are a good quality but still tight.