Pearl iZUMi Men's Quest Cycling Short
|Price:||$32.49 - $77.34|
- Select transfer fabric sets the benchmark for moisture transfer and four-way performance stretch
- 6-Panel anatomic design for superior, chafe-free comfort, UPF 50+ sun protection
- Comfortable silicone leg grippers keep shorts in place, moisture-wicking, antimicrobial properties
- Tour 3D Chamois is male-specific and non-chafing with padding in key areas
- 86 percent nylon, 14% spandex, 9-Inch inseam
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
A 6-panel anatomic design offers superior, chafe-free comfort.
Features and Specifications:
- Select Transfer fabric sets the benchmark for moisture transfer and four-way performance stretch
- 6-panel anatomic design for superior, chafe-free comfort
- Comfortable silicone leg grippers keep shorts in place
- Tour 3D Chamois is male-specific and non-chafing with padding in key areas, moisture-wicking, and antimicrobial properties
- Reflective elements for low-light visibility
- Fabric provides UPF 50+ sun protection
- Best Use: Road cycling
- Type: Men's cycling short
- Fabric: 86 percent nylon, 14 percent spandex
- Inseam: 9 inches (size medium)
Top Customer Reviews
A few tips on bike shorts in general that not everyone is aware of. ALL lines bike shorts are intended to be worn without underwear! If you don't believe me, get out your google. If you are going to wear underwear, then don't bother with bike shorts. ALSO, you MUST wash your shorts after every use. Give them a quick wash in cold and hang dry.
I bought these for the very reasonable price of $50, and now I see they are even cheaper at $40, so I'm headed over to buy a few more pairs. At these prices, you can't go wrong.
A word of advice: whatever shorts you use (Quest or otherwise), avoid the washing machine as much as you can. When you return from a ride, simply wash your shorts by hand with mild soap (I use Dr. Bronner's) and plenty of water (paying particular attention to the crotch pad), and rinse them well. Hang to dry. My shorts go in the washer only after several rides. I get very long life out of my shorts in this way.
- - - - - -
Now a few days later. These shorts went on sale AND I got more of a discount for signing up for Amazon's credit card, so I basically got these at half-price. I bought four more pairs. Happy happy. These are good shorts. Will wear them till they drop of fatigue.
It's Sept and I've put close to 1000 miles on the Attacks. These are my favs. The Quest now are used solely when riding on my trainer as they do not provide sit bone shock relief going over bumps. For the $$, the Attacks are a good buy.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Wore a couple pair of these for a week long 270 mile bike ride and couldn't have been happier, good fit, stayed cool and enough cushion without getting in the way. Read morePublished 15 hours ago by brent swisher
These shorts have adequate padding to get the job done. They ran a bit smaller than I would have liked from a Large, but they still fit comfortably and made my rides a lot easier.Published 18 hours ago by Tyler Ward
I have a 36 in waist. I ordered the large and it fit just right. I have some brand name high end shorts and these are not as good, but close enough that it would not be worth... Read morePublished 1 day ago by Trying to Help
I am a new rider and heavy, 225 lbs. I need to lose at least 15/20 lbs. A lot of weight on the seat. Am trying out different chamois.
These shorts I would rate very good.. Read more
I ordered a size large and it fit perfectly. I took a ride and they did not budge, the gel supports are located write on spot, did not feel the seat very comfortablePublished 3 days ago by HR
Great quality shorts and no complaints. Order one size up. Will consider purchasing again.Published 6 days ago by Amazon Customer
I have purchased many biking shorts, but these are by far my favorite. I have purchased 3 of these now. They are very comfortable and the legs stay in place and don't ride up. Read morePublished 9 days ago by Stephen Holmstead
Great men's cycling shorts. My second pair because this brand fits perfectly.Published 9 days ago by Me