|Fits as expected||
Pearl iZUMi Women's X-Alp Seek IV Cyling Shoe
|Price:||$60.97 - $78.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Please use the vendor size chart to determine the EU to US size conversion. Please be aware that there may be some inconsistencies in the US sizing conversion indicated in the shoe tongue label; the EU size is accurate, but the US conversion may not be.
- Dual density EVA X-Alp outsole/midsole with firmer second density EVA between pedal and foot for off-the-bike cushioning and comfort and on-the-bike power transfer
- Energy Cell technology in heel crash pad for ultimate cushioning when off the bike.
- Compatible with SPD and all Look pedal systems
- Quick drying, highly breathable synthetic mesh upper delivers comfort and breathability
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The update tour best selling X-Alp Seek is the most versatile cycling shoe we've ever made. NEW Dual density EVA X-Alp outsole/midsole with firmer second density EVA between pedal and foot for off-the-bike cushioning and comfort and on-the-bike power transfer.
Pearl iZUMi's X-Alp Seek is the perfect ride-and-run shoe--thanks to the nylon plate on its lugged outsole that enables phenomenal pedaling power, while the flexible forefoot and beveled heel make it a great running shoe in its own right. You'll love the low-cut, mesh upper for its light fit, light weight and superior breathability.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0041HX94W
- Item model number: 15211002
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 17, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
if you spin even once a week these are a good investment.