1 X Water Pearls PURPLE Centerpiece Wedding Tower Vase Filler-makes 6 gallons
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This is just for a Bulk bag 8 ounces of Black polymer pearls, they are created by simply adding water, the displays are not included.
- This is not a small 10 gram little package-it is 8 ounces = 225 grams- will make up to 6 gallons or 24 quarts of Pearls depending on water used.
- The "purer" the water, the larger the crystals will grow. Distilled water is the best
- Perfect for: Parties & Wedding Centerpiece,decoration,Fresh cut flower and Bamboo, Floating candles, Air Freshener, etc
- Material: non-toxic super absorbent cross-linked polymer. How long does it last: It is reusable and can last for up to 4 months as long as you keep adding water
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
WHAT TO DO WITH JellyBeadZ WATER BEADS 1. Sensory Water Beads Sensory play is what water beads are best at. Kids of all ages love the feel and look of them. They are so enticing! Colorful, smooth, squishy, cool… Really, there’s not much more you need to do with water beads than have a bowl full of them to plunge your hands into and hold and squish them. Water beads seem like magic to kids because the beads start out so tiny and grow within a few hours. Just watching the beads change is a fun activity for younger kids. 2. Decorating with Water Beads The most common use for water beads is in decorating. Use them in vases, bowls, and jars for eye appeal. They are great for centerpieces for weddings and other events. The water beads really add a wow factor that can turn ordinary vases and bowls into something beautiful. 3. Water Beads for Plants Water beads are also great to use with plants. They help plants retain water and reduce the amount of watering plants need. They release the water gradually so the plant isn't flooded with water. The water beads can also act as a replacement for soil with some plants. Bamboo plants do well with water beads rather than soil. How to Use Water Beads 1. 1 tsp dry beads will yield about 1 quart of Water beads when fully hydrated. 2. Allow the beads to fully expand in 6-8 hours. 3. Remove the expanded beads from the water and pour into vases or bowls and ready to use.
Compare to similar items
This item 1 X Water Pearls PURPLE Centerpiece Wedding Tower Vase Filler-makes 6 gallons
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Rippling Stream||JellyBeadZ®||Shiny Sun|
|Material Type||Polymer||Polyresin||Polyester & Polyester Blend||Polyresin|
Top customer reviews
I've now added two pics. The larger bead in each pic is the result of using distilled water. The small bead is in regular tap water. There is a difference. The choice would be if you really want to spend the money for distilled water. Me? I'm going distilled. Hope this helps out for potential buyer to make up their minds.
They also are biodegradable and have a nice, satisfying, squishy ploppy consistency that makes you want to pop them.
Just checked the bag of the ones I filled with water and they are still slightly plumper than the others, even two months later. By the way, just a little of these go a LONG way! I could easily use the amount shipped here to make center pieces for an entire large ballroom for a wedding or other celebration. Will probably get some in his school colors for my son's college graduation.