Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite uncharted Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 30 reviews
on January 18, 2013
I never felt really engaged within the Ideas presented. The stories linked to the Pearls lacked something for me. If you have never thought about wisdom or read a self-help or insirational book before you might like this book. At the end of each Pearl is the author's web site and information of their latest book. It felt more like a marketing group of authors trying to promote themselves, than laying out pearls of wisdom.
on December 29, 2014
Excellent read - these inspirational ideas fit in with all walks of life and all thoughts on life - was sad to finish - but then - I realized that I can read it again and again.
on October 19, 2014
It is a good collection of inspiring stories!
on October 18, 2015
Love Jack Canfield and his book is a great read.
on July 10, 2014
love the inspirations in the book
on August 30, 2013
this was exactly what I was looking for, I recommend to any self help junkies like me. easy ;to read
on January 12, 2013
This book had several inspiring stories. Some of the stories though did not appeal to me. But overall a good book.
on January 2, 2013
I haven't read this book yet but the sample seems to be quite interesting. I can't wait to get started. It arrived in a timely manner and in good condition.
on September 6, 2012
From a Christian perspective there were some good ideas early on in this book. The further I read, the less relevant I felt the "pearls" to be.
on November 13, 2012
Jack Canfield has always been one of my best authors but after reading this book, I didn't find it as interesting as the previous ones. Not much depth insight I could learn from it.