- Jewelry Buying Guides: Learn about the precious metals, gemstones, diamonds, and other materials found in Amazon’s fine jewelry—plus, find tips on jewelry care, gifting, and more that will help you shop with confidence. View the Jewelry Buying Guides.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Included FREE with your cultured pearls set is an Appraisal Certificate prepared by a Pearl Expert describing in detail your set size, color and body shape. A color picture of your set is shown on each certificate to ensure carefree insurance claims should those ever arise. It is a wonderful keepsake that shows you truly care.
- Create a WOW! Experience with a FREE matching gift box. Our boxes are exclusively designed for PearlsOnly to gently hold your cultured pearl set during shipping and also to be breathtaking when your cultured pearl set is unwrapped and opened. With a focus on detail and elegance, the overall packaging from outside wrapping to inside, creates an unforgettable opening experience.
- Easily care for your cultured pearls set, with a FREE silky storage pouch to protect your cultured pearls set when you are not wearing it. Although cultured pearls are very easy to take care off, we do include a FREE Pearl Care Card, so that you can easily know how to best take care of your cultured pearls set to keeps its value and beauty.
- We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and that is why we offer 30-day returns on all of your purchases. Returns are easy and should you need to return or exchange an item, our customer care team is ready to assist you around the clock. And with a huge selection of Freshwater Cultured Pearls, Japanese Akoya Cultured Pearls, Saltwater Cultured Pearls, Tahitian Cultured Pearls and South Sea Cultured Pearls you can find so many things to suit your taste.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
What better way to show your style than with a complete ensemble of fashionable black cultured pearls! These pearls are large, 8.0 to 8.5 millimeters in size, and exude all the qualities of a shiny and lustrous black freshwater quality piece. Alloy beads separate each pearl on the 18 inch necklace, 7.5 inch bracelet and sterling silver lever-backed drop earrings. The necklace and bracelet are firmly kept in place with an alloy clasp, and use fine wire string to maintain the shape and integrity of your new favorite ensemble. This set is carefully hand strung on a versatile and flexible jewelers wire. Purchasing a complete ensures that all your pearls will be perfectly matched. A set also offers versatility in combinations and looks. Your set will be carefully packed and shipped to you in an elegant jewelry box and pouch. If you choose, we would be delighted to gift wrap your set and turn this set into an unforgettable gift. Due to the fact that pearls are nature created, the number of pearls for each necklace or bracelet may fluctuate(Never more than 2-3 pearls).
- Product Dimensions: 12.6 x 4.7 x 2.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B001FW8ZXG
- Item model number: CA-AMZ-B-F-89-MarieAnt
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 15, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||PearlsOnly|
|Metal stamp||Not stamped|
Top Customer Reviews
The difference is:
(AA)= Top 20% of Harvest, Luster: Very Good, Blemishes: 80-90% Blemish Free, Matching: Very Good, Shape: Round, Nacre: Medium to Thick
(B to C)= Lower 50% of Harvest, Luster: Poor, Blemishes: Moderate to Heavy, Matching: Poor, Shape: Off-round to Near Round, Nacre: Poor
These pearls are of different sizes and roundness consistant with freshwater pearl farming. The open hook clasp is very cheap on both the necklace and bracelet, and comes apart easily, so look forward to going to a jewler to have a more sturdy closed type clasp installed. Kays did it for around $20.00. The earrings closed hook fastener is of decent quality and we kept them as is. Measure the length of the necklaces that you normally buy because the picture is misleading; this set is smaller in actuality, making the necklace a choker, and the bracelet tighter than her other jewlrey.
Finally, and most important, the wife likes them, and thinks that they go good with her wardrobe. Now that I have become schooled in buying pearls, I would think twice about buying without seeing them in person. The seller, i would buy from again, but with the knowledge, that I'm buying a cheap set of pearls.
The packaging that the pearl set comes in is just wonderful. This small touch, yet has a huge impact. My mom loving having a nice padded case to put the pearls in right from the start, and the paperwork was great. Overall, you are getting alot for your money, the price is well worth it.