- Paperback: 88 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1 edition (March 6, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1507872992
- ISBN-13: 978-1507872994
- Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 0.2 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,847,356 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Pears, Grapes, and Dates: A Good Life After Mid-Life Paperback – March 6, 2015
Books with Buzz
Discover the latest buzz-worthy books, from mysteries and romance to humor and nonfiction. Explore more
About the Author
Dr. James Tonkowich is a freelance writer, speaker, and commentator on issues of spirituality and on religion and public life. He is the author of The Liberty Threat: The Attack on Religious Freedom in America Today and serves as Special Advisor to the President for Strategic Initiatives at Wyoming Catholic College.