Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition $79.99. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 14, 2013
I bought this Pearstone Digital Video Camcorder Bag for my Canon XF100 pro video camera. The Canon fits into it nicely and does not flop around at all. I really like that there are five padded partitions that you can move around (or take out entirely) within the interior so that you can accommodate different size cameras and accessories. They stick into place with velcro.

Before putting your camera in, you'll want to vacuum the bag out. I didn't do this and little tiny blue particles (the inside is kind of a strange baby-blue color) stuck to the outside of my new camera. Arrgh! It didn't appear that the inside was disintegrating in any way, I just think their manufacturing process should be cleaner.

The bag really does seem to be made well. It has a wide, double zippered top entry and a double-zippered outside pouch. I wish the outside pouch was wider. My camera's remote control (rather thin), just fits into it. Maybe it would be good for holding a white balance card. On the inside, besides the partitions mentioned above, are two pouches situated on the inside walls (the long dimension of the bag). Both pouches close at the top with a strip of velcro. One of the pouches can be used for cables and the like, while the other one is really only for accommodating the factory-installed wall stiffener. I guess you could use it for an inside pouch, but whatever you put in there will be next to plastic bag material inside of which is a semi-flexible foam stiffener.

For this price I would like to see metal attachment points for the shoulder strap. I suspect that the plastic attachment points (and swivels) will be the first thing that breaks. The quality of the stitching is quite good. Overall, I think this camcorder bag will do the job.
on February 16, 2012
I love this tough, spacious bag. I was a little hesitant to spend $90 on a bag, but I'd been burned so many times in the past I thought this looked like a good bet.

What I like:
-Large interior compartment with six spaces (created by dividers
-Rugged hide, not the flimsy nylon you get from a lot of Cowboy Studio stuff
-Sturdy walls. It doesn't feel like it will collapse
-Heavy-duty strap, so often they are a place to cut corners but...*
-Thick, comfortable grip with strong snaps
-Tasteful design, no stupid giant logo
-light-colored interior which helps in dark places
-Nice, grippy feet
-Heavy gauge zipper
-Overall, very professional look, fit and finish

What I don't like:
-Wouldn't mind a choice of colors. I like black.
-*I don't like straps with plastic hooks at the end. I definitely prefer metal.

Pretty solid piece of work.
on November 30, 2014
Nice padding and well built. But no small pockets for things like batteries, memory cards, etc. Nothing. And it is a bit high/tall for what it is used for. A lot of wasted room on top. Definitely not an all purpose bag.
on August 11, 2016
Doesn't have any storage pockets other than one on the front, but you can't put hardly anything in it because it's so tight.
on August 11, 2016
Really nice bag for the price. Fit everything I have nicely and the shoulder strap is comfortable.
on June 18, 2012
Like the title says, great bag. The interior dividers could be a little more positionable, and a couple more square inches on the inside would always be nice, but overall, I'm very happy with this item, and it's holding up through at least a half dozen airport checkins so far. Would definitely recommend!
on June 16, 2012
This Bag just fits perfect. there are many bags out there but they are too large for storage. I found this bag suitable for storing Sony Professional Video Camera. But yea the zipped pouch is hardly of any use since the Bag cannot support much other than the camera and some accessories inside.
on March 1, 2016
Works well. Fits my JVC GY-HM200.
on January 20, 2012
This Pearstone bag turned out to be ideal for my purchase. I bought a Canon XA-10, which is small, but the bag has enough room (and dividers) so that I can also store batteries, cables, wireless mic kit, etc. Sturdy bag, and very similar to others we have purchased previously for more money.
on February 27, 2015
Nicely arranged and good security for the camera. Looks more expensive that its price.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question