Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Pebble Time Round 20mm Smartwatch for Apple/Androi...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 68% off the $199.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Pebble Time Round 20mm Smartwatch for Apple/Android Devices - Black/Black
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Order it now.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- The world's lightest and thinnest smart watch. Probably the most comfortable too. At 7.5mm thin and weighing just 28 grams, Pebble Time Round is the thinnest and lightest smartwatch in the world
- Includes Pebble Health, a built-in activity and sleep tracker with daily reports and weekly insights
- Full suite of Pebble features, including timeline calendar alerts, notifications, and silent alarms
- Splash resistant so you can live your life like normal
- Battery provides power for up to 2 days, and recharges fast: add a day of power in just 15 minutes; 14MM Quick-change bands and downloadable watch faces and apps for easy personalization
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the Manufacturer
Pebble Time Round
The world’s lightest and thinnest smartwatch.
Introducing Pebble Time Round
This is a smartwatch? All the easy-to-use, time-saving features that Pebble pioneered to define the smartwatch category, now available in a design that’s lighter and thinner than any other smartwatch. Its battery lasts for days - not hours - and its bright e-paper display is always on. Check notifications, incoming calls, texts, and your calendar, all at a glance. Behind all those smarts, it’s still a great watch. It just also happens to look like one.
Available in Black with 20 millimeter leather band and Silver with 14 millimeter leather band.
The World’s Lightest and Thinnest Smartwatch
So thin and light, it’s pretty easy to mistake Pebble Time Round for a normal watch. Sure, it’s great at telling time, with an always-on screen that’s super easy to read, even in bright daylight. It just also happens to do lots of other awesome things you’ll love.
Actually Helpful Notifications
It’s so light you might forget you’re wearing it, but the Pebble Time Round won’t let you forget anything important. See upcoming and past calendar events, get text messages and reminders, even screen incoming calls - all with a simple, discrete glance.
Days of Battery, Not Hours
On a full charge, you’ll get up to 2 days of battery life, so there’s no daily dose of battery anxiety. When it’s time to charge, it’s super fast: a full day of power takes just 15 minutes.
Pebble Health: Activity and Sleep Tracking
Automatically track steps and sleep seamlessly, with daily stats that appear on your timeline, and weekly graphs to show trends.
Make It Your Own
Quick-change bands and downloadable watchface designs let you match your watch to your mood or your look in moments, and you can add the apps that suit your life from the Pebble app store. Plus, pebble Time Round is splash resistant, so you don’t have to panic at the sight of a raincloud. Not that you would.
Timeline gives you a summary of what’s happened, and what’s happening, summarized chronologically to help you stay organized. Pressing the Up button will take you into the past, where you can view recent appointments or events. Pressing Down will take you to the present first, where you can see any meetings you may have coming up. Another press Down, and you will be taken into the future, with upcoming events to help plan for tomorrow.
- Size (LWH): 9.88 inches, 1.6 inches, 1.57 inches
- Minimum Rated Talk Time: 72 hours
Compare to similar items
This item Pebble Time Round 20mm Smartwatch for Apple/Android Devices - Black/Black
Pebble Time Smartwatch - Black B0106IS5XY
Pebble Steel Smartwatch Stainless B00KVHEL8E
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Phenom Savings||Wow Buy Now||Firemall LLC||Magic Mobile Partners|
|Compatible Phone Models||iPhone, Android||Apple iPhone 4S||Apple iPhone 4S||Apple iPhone, Android Devices|
|Item Dimensions||1.6 x 9.88 x 1.57 in||2.48 x 4.57 x 4.57 in||2.48 x 4.57 x 4.57 in||1.45 x 10.37 x 0.41 in|
|Operating System||ios, android||ios, android||ios, android||ios, google_android, ios, google_android|
This is a smart watch? All the easy-to-use, time-saving features that Pebble pioneered to define the smart watch category, now available in a design that’s lighter and thinner than any other smart watch. Its battery lasts for days - not hours - and its bright e-paper display is always on. Check notifications, incoming calls, texts, and your calendar, all at a glance. Includes Pebble Health, a built-in activity and sleep tracker with daily reports and weekly insights. Behind all those smarts, it’s still a great watch. It just also happens to look like one.
Top Customer Reviews
Update 1 : I've had this for a week (11/14/15): Let's face it: If you're considering this watch it's probably because of the size. I'm attaching more pictures to make the size and visual impact of this thing clear. It's thinner and sleeker than a Timex Weekender (excuse the disgusting band on that one!). The visible screen is almost exactly the size of a quarter.
This watch is fantastic. So light and unobtrusive you'll never know it's "smart." It's a seamless addition to a smartphone, not a fancy computer.
1. For better or for worse, the world basically expects everyone to be accessible through text at all times. I'm a teacher, and I don't check my phone while teaching; it's disrespectful to the students. With this watch, I can get those emergency texts from the principal or know if the phone call is from the office. I can also control my music, my Google slides, Powerpoint, Keynote, and computer video player. I can check my calendar on my watch quickly. I can call an Uber. I can see when the city bus is coming. I can't take calls on it by talking into it but I can control them with BT headphones on. The voice recognition is great and makes responding to texts quick and easy if I don't want to go grab my phone. I think a smartwatch is perfect for a teacher's job, or any job where you stay in one basic area but move around and talk to people.
2. What use is a watch if you can't use it as a watch? My Android Wear watch was so hard to see, I had to turn the brightness all the way up and shade it from the sun. This watch is always on and easy to see in the sunlight. A simple wrist flick turns on the backlight if you're in the dark. The photo attached is not altered.
3. I tried and returned the Asus ZenWatch and the Moto360. Both of those just weren't all that reliable. They were like a printer: Most of the time they worked, but when they didn't, it was totally unclear why and I just had to restart. On the Pebble,the OS and Bluetooth are really solid; I have never had to reboot this watch or the Time Steel I've had for a while. Pebble doesn't go blank or act weird or lose the time if you step away from your phone. You won't get notifications until you're back in range, but you won't lose the ability to tell the time, use the stopwatch, etc.
4. Drawbacks compared to other smartwatches: Battery life is (only!) two days, still twice as long as the Android Wear ones, but the thing charges in 15 minutes, so I charge it while doing dishes or when in the shower. It's just "splashproof," not waterproof, so we'll see how that goes.
5. It doesn't have a touch screen, which some people balk at but it's the biggest benefit of the watch, IMO. With my other AndroidWear stuff I was always tapping and swiping on this postage-stamp sized device. With buttons, YOU DON'T HAVE TO LOOK AT IT to stop the timer, pause the music, etc. You can just reach down and press the button. Seriously, no touch screen is the absolute best.
I also have the Time Steel, which is fully waterproof (you can swim in it) and lasts 8-10 days on a charge. I love that watch too, but it looks more like a device. Pics below. The Round just looks like a hip little Swatch. Love love love.
I've had the pebble for about 6 months now and am now switching to 5 stars. Pebble really listens to its customers and have updated the OS serval times that add features like replying to text with personalized canned messages, pebble health and a lot more faces and apps. Along with the lower price I don't think there's s better value out there. I added a Timex voyager strap to this and you could barely notice this is a smart watch (see pics).
I bought this from Best Buy on 11/8 so I have had about 48 hours with it so far. Let me preface by saying that I'm a minimalist person and never have been a fan of big or heavy accessories which is why I have never bought a smartwatch until now. I didn't like the height of the watches catching on my sleeve or bumping into things or the weight feeling like a mini computer on my wrist.
The Pebble Time Round is perfect for people like me who want to get basic notification updates and a few apps but are more concerned about comfort and form factor than a big vibrant display. I'm not going to be playing games on my wrist watch or looking at photos but I would like a quick notification if I get a text or email, calendar updates, score alerts and so on. It is probably the most comfortable watch I've worn period and love how skinny and light weight it is. The E-paper display isn't the most vibrant out there but looks great in the sunlight and the backlight does well in dark lit areas. I personally don't wear a watch to bed so the 48 hour battery life is not a problem as I just charge it every other night next to my phone but for those that do wear it for sleep tracking or alarms you can easily charge it during the day while showering because it charges fast! It will handle your every day water splashes but wasn't built to go deep sea diving so if you need a watch to go swimming with than this isn't for you. For all the fuss it received the bezel really doesn't bother me in the all black version but maybe distracting in other colors.
Basically, if you want an everyday smartwatch with no gimmicks and that isn't huge or distracting than you will love this watch. If big vibrant displays or really in depth activity tracking is more important to you than you'll probably be better off with something else. This watch does what it says it does and does it well and doesn't try to be something it's not. I personally love it but taking off 1 star for the price because I feel like this is more of a $150-200 watch.